Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

fq1bu.gif

Zane Knight

I liked Zane but his challenge performance and the fact he only lasted three days is enough to get rid of him here over other people.

Zane was cast on Survivor Philippines and was the token first boot. He was a nice guy and someone I could see a lot of people fanning for. Especially on a season where a lot of the cast were so unlikable. 🤢 The likes of Malcom, Russell and Skupin ruined it for me. I’m sure some of the pre-jury boots were horrible too. I think had he gone deeper in to the game then he would’ve been a far more likeable character than the ones we had to root for.

Saving Gillian.

38_999.gif

Chet Welch

and the greatest diver in Survivor history is eliminated.

I’m eliminating Chet because it’s easier to write 100 words about him and Micronesia than anyone else. Chet was cast on Survivor Micronesia. The concept of the season was to take equal numbers of fans and Survivor favourites and then pit them against each other. Chet wasn’t particularly strong at anything in the game and made it as far as he did due to Tracey. She protected him as he was one of her numbers but his poor contribution to the challenges couldn’t save him once the tribes were shuffled. I remember there was some speculation that he asked to be voted out due to an injury but I don’t remember him looking physically injured anywhere whilst watching. He didn’t do bad for age and who he was aligned with.

Saving Blake.

Billy Garcia

tumblr_noxjmqOstY1qef1zeo3_400.gifv

Billy Garcia is a castaway from Cook Islands. He was voted out in 19th place after Ozzy spearheaded the plan to purposely throw the immunity challenge in order to get rid of him after he formed two separate alliances and was caught when the two pairs talked to each other. Honestly though, he's more remembered for misinterpreted Candice telling him that the Rarotonga tribe loved him, thinking that she meant that SHE loved him and made that really bizarre love confession at tribal council. :dead:  Which got this reaction from Jeff Probst: :dead: 

tumblr_noxjmqOstY1qef1zeo2_400.gifv

Obviously Candice didn't feel the same way, as her and Adam showmanced that season. Still, it was a hilarious moment and one of the few good moments to come out of a boring season like Cook Islands. However, Billy was an easy decision to cut especially since he's someone I've nominated in the past. So, this is where he leaves the rankdown.

SAVING: Jennifer Lanzetti

Jason Linden

tumblr_pz9xe8mkl71talut1o1_540.gifv

I watched Island of the Idols not that long ago and have no recollection of who Jason is. At least Stephanie left an impression that I can remember by being a somewhat memorable first boot. So, let's see...He was originally placed on the Voaki tribe and finished 15th overall. He immediately became a target because he was searching for the Hidden Immunity Idol and not going about it in a sneakily enough way. After the tribe swap, he was voted out when Elaine used her vote block advantage to keep him from voting and the Lairo tribe all stuck together, ultimately voting him out. Survivor has way too many advantages these days LOL. Not that I care about Jason or anything. There's not that many people to care about when it comes to this season.

SAVING: Stephanie Gonzalez

RACHEL AKO

Rachel Ako is a castaway who was a part of the 33rd season, Millennials vs. Gen X, which was won by @Solaris’s favourite Adam Klein. Rachel was one of the many, many minority females that were voted out pre-merge (seriously, 6/7 of the boots were women of colour #yikes). Anyway, I don’t really remember anything her, which makes sense she was the second boot and they usually don’t have much airtime on Survivor. She seemed nice, though.

SAVE: Chris Hammons #gingerloyalty

Immune for Alex's Round:

Ben Driebergen

Michael Yerger

Brendan Shapiro

Chris Underwood

Vytas Baskauskas

Bret LaBelle

Lindsey Cascaddan

Dan Lembo

Melinda Hyder

Domenick Abbate

Leslie Nease

Yasmin Giles

Brady Finta

Spencer Duhm

Stephanie Gonzalez
Chris Hammons 
Jennifer Lanzetti
Gillian Larson
Blake Towsley

@Alex95 can now finish out the cycle with his 28 nominee's!

A lotta boring people and some people I dislike/found useless. Have at it!
Jack Nichting

Eric Hafemann

Dan Rengering

Laurel Johnson

Ryan Ulrich

Will Wahl

Caleb Reynolds

Reed Kelly

Jeremiah Wood

Reynold Toepfer

Julia Landaeur

Carter Williams

Dana Lambert

Grant Mattos

Mike Chiesl

John Fincher

Carolina Eastwood

Charlie Herschel

Marcus Lehman

Jacquie Berg

Denise Martin

Alex Angarita

Becky Lee

Austin Carty

Dan Barry

Rafe Judkins

Ashlee Ashby

Bubba Sampson

CARTER WILLIAMS

60?cb=20180529232734

Carter Williams is a contestant from Survivor: Philippines. He was originally on the Kalabaw tribe before making it to merge and being on Dang Rain. He was pretty much a non-entity in the season, even though he won two individual immunities. He never received any votes until the tribal council where he went home, where he was voted out unanimously over Abi-Maria. At the time, I was not here for that, but in retrospect, Abi-Maria's a queen so. 😘 Anyway, since he was on the jury, he decided to cast his jury vote for REDACTED, which meant that he and Lisa Whelchel tied for second. CHOICES. That's my sole reason for cutting him, thank you.

SAVE: Daniel Rengering

Just now, Elliott said:

Anyway, since he was on the jury, he decided to cast his jury vote for REDACTED, which meant that he and Lisa Whelchel tied for second. CHOICES. That's my sole reason for cutting him, thank you.

Also my sole reason for nominating him :wub: :dead:

LAUREL JOHNSON

Survivor-Ghost-Island_CBS_Season-36_Fina

The above photo kind of sums up anything interesting there is to say about Laurel. She was a contestant on the show's second-worst season Ghost Island, and made it all the way to third place. She successfully got into an alliance with Domenick and Wendell that carried her there, and then completely refused to recognize they were calling the shots and do anything to benefit her own game. Natalie Tenerelli realness, tbh. In the final vote, she received 0 votes while Domenick and Wendell each received five. She joined the jury and and cast the deciding vote that gave Wendell a million dollars and meant we had to suffer through him again on Winners at War. She said in interviews afterward she was ~SHOCKED~ that she didn't receive any votes, which... huh????

SAVE: Marcus Lehman