Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Sorry, moved back to NYC and it has been chaos so wasn't able to do the challenge. Congrats to Alex!

My Edge will obvs be the one and only...

QXRr7Tb.jpg

RYAN AIKEN

27 minutes ago, JC said:

Sorry, moved back to NYC and it has been chaos so wasn't able to do the challenge. Congrats to Alex!

My Edge will obvs be the one and only...

QXRr7Tb.jpg

RYAN AIKEN

Okay thanks!  Please nominate 14 people from season 1 to 10! 🙂

25 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Okay thanks!  Please nominate 14 people from season 1 to 10! 🙂

i dont want to season 1 GIF

This game is rigged, I literally have gone in the beginning all three rounds. Sola/TPTB is against me. Also I like the old schoolers, this twist is horrendous, I want Amanda's twist. Although it's better she gets it because she never would have nominated all women :giggle:

1 minute ago, JC said:

i dont want to season 1 GIF

This game is rigged, I literally have gone in the beginning all three rounds. Sola/TPTB is against me. Also I like the old schoolers, this twist is horrendous, I want Amanda's twist. Although it's better she gets it because she never would have nominated all women :giggle:

i wouldn't rig O_o.

I decided to be creative and combine the first two twists together :giggle:

I refrained from chaos and chose fodder except someone who was hella annoying, someone who's friends with Corinne, and someone who's boring as a brick with terrible partner-choosing skills.

awkward you're welcome GIF

Katie Gallagher

Jolanda Jones

Brooke Struck

Lisa Keiffer

Trish Dunn

Ghandia Johnson

Sarah Jones

Stacey Stillman

Lindsey Richter

Kimmi Kappenberg

JoAnna Ward

Alicia Calaway

Eliza Orlins

Amber Brkich

Stacey Stillman

stacey-stillman-during-survivor-finale-p

These noms are really tough for me (especially since there are a bunch of easy guys to choose but whatever I guess John Kenney is infinitely more interesting than Katie Gallagher) so I had to go with Stacey who I care the least for. Borneo is an absolutely amazing season of Survivor though and every single character was amazing, interesting, and complex. Stacey is not an exception. She was a lowkey gamer. She had a nice friendship with Kelly and was working on a girls alliance with Sue. However, Sue ended up backstabbing them so Stacey was in trouble. She probably should’ve survived over Rudy, but there was some behind-the-scenes shenanigans and Stacey got rigged out. She ended up suing the network and they gave her some hush money lol. Stacey will always have a place in history for being on the first season. Like I said, tough noms though.

Save #GaysForKimmi

Edited by Alex95

Sarah Jones

PucSZ.gif

Totally not surprised that these noms are entirely girls when there's PLENTY of male fodder as well. LOL. Anyway, I went with Sarah for my cut because she's from Marquesas and that season was one of the more boring ones. Sarah was placed on the Maraamu tribe along with Boston Rob, and the two were allies Which is a choice, especially since it didn't help her in the long run on this season. She attended tribal council 4 times since her tribe kept losing and got votes at every tribal council because her tribe was not happy with her laziness around camp. She ended up being a victim of the tribe swap, with most of her allies being swapped to the Rotu tribe. At her 4th tribal council, she was eliminated, receiving votes from Gina, Pascal, Neleh, and Kathy. So yeah, this was an easy cut to make in order to save Eliza.

SAVING: Eliza Orlins