Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

tumblr_nabhjoeH5u1tu4rq6o1_500.gifv
Charlie Herschel

Charlie was a contestant on Survivor Gabon and part of one of the most annoying alliances in the history of the show imo. He was aligned with Corinne, Randy, Marcus and Bob. None of which would be anywhere near the top half of my ranking.

Charlie started off his Survivor journey by aligning with the right people. They created a majority on their tribe but then came a tribe swap and his main ally was voted off. Then came the merge and Queen Susie switched sides voting him out of the game. ❤️ He made zero impact on the game in terms of how the rest of the season rolled out and this is definitely his time.

Saving John Fincher

giphy.gif

Reed Kelly

One of my least favourite contestants from any season.

Reed was a contestant on Survivor San Juan del Sur. I did not know this.. I thought Natalie was the only contestant that season?! Reed entered the game with his boyfriend, Josh. I probably preferred Josh more in their partnership but he wasn’t even on my radar. Reed won a few challenges and one that saved his place in the game but he is such a b*tch. I didn’t like his speech at the final tribal council and his vote for Jaclyn was an absolute waste. He’s stayed in this rankdown far too long! He should’ve gone a hundred places ago.

Saving Alex.

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Not a waste. He wanted Jaclyn & Jon to have more money so they could start their IVF treatments. 😘 

To try and redeem himself from coming across as a terrible human being all season?

Mike Chiesl

Survivor: Redemption Island Photos and Pictures | TV Guide

Mike Chiesl competed on the dreadful Survivor: Redemption Island season, where he eventually placed 6th, just narrowly being defeated in the final duel. He started out in a good position, with his tribe winning the first two immunity challenges. Things began to fall apart after his tribe threw a challenge to get rid of R*ssell H*antz (a choice that I won't argue with tbh), as the proceeded to lose 3 of the following 4 challenges following Russell's ouster. While on Redemption Island, he won a challenge that allowed him to decide whether to let him and fellow Redemption Island inhabitants Ralph and Matt spend time with their loved ones or allow all the remaining contestants a chance to spend time with their own loved ones. Mike ultimately gave it to the remaining contestants, which was nice, but probably the wrong move, as Rob wouldn't ever have let his zombies keep Mike if he had made it back into the game. Mike has been nominated a few times now, and I think it's time for us to cut down the Redemption Island contestants a bit more.

Saving Becky

Grant Mattos

redemption island | Tumblr

Time to eliminate yet another Redemption Island contestant from this rankdown! Grant Mattos placed 8th during his season and is one of the many former sports stars that Survivor has casted. I believe Grant was among the biggest of Rob's zombies that season. Eventually, however, Rob decided that Grant was too big of a jury threat and ended up blindsiding him after Ashley Underwood won immunity. The sucky thing is that I believe this was during the final 5 originally, but the Redemption Island duel knocked him down several placements. Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure Grant was super bitter towards Rob during final tribal council, but he still voted for him because his other choices were Phillip Sheppard and Natalie Tenerelli. Supposedly, he would have won if he had made it to final tribal council, so good on Rob I guess. I personally am not a fan of either of those guys winning so whatever lol. Out he goes!

Saving Carolina Eastwood