Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Christa Hastie

tumblr_nc2arcl6ep1tmqydco1_250.gif

Well, Alex was the first to reply so I'll go with his suggestion. Christa Hastie was a castaway on Pearl Islands, which is a fantastic season that gave us Survivor icons like Queen Sandra, Rupert, and Jonny Fairplay. Christa? She was good, but she doesn't quite reach icon level like those 3. Christa started on the Drake tribe where she seemed to have a pretty good position and then found herself in the majority come the merge. She eventually got voted out in 6th place after the Morgan tribe was picked off - she became the target and no one seemed to trust her. I'm sure I'm missing some details here, but I'm just trying to get this write-up in. Christa is good, but I think this is a fair spot for her to go out in considering who she's up against with these nominations.

SAVING: Courtney Marit

Natalie Cole

Natalie-Skin-Gorgeous.gif?resize=595,329

The fact that I have to cut Natalie Cole is an unforgivable sin that will be dealt with accordingly. However, Deena is Survivor's original HBIC and after the slander I was just forced to read about her I could not sit idly by. Natalie is easily one of Survivor's best pre-mergers ever though. David vs. Goliath is the best season of the 30's for many reasons, and Natalie's presence for five episodes is one of those reasons. She is a no-nonsense leader who is ready to trample anyone who gets in her way. She makes a wonderful first impression on the tribe by barking specific orders to each and every Goliath on how they should be contributing to camplife while making minimal contributions herself :wub:. Natalie doesn't mean to turn people off though, she just has literally no idea how to interact with people (which makes her such a special character).

Natalie was lucky that Goliath won the first two immunity challenges because she really could have been in trouble early on. Jeremy clued Natalie in that she may be rubbing people the wrong way on the tribe, as an attempt to look out for the other black castaway. What does Natalie proceed to do? She confronts every single Goliath, demanding to know where she stands with them :wub:. This annoys Jeremy who realizes he should not have tried to rock the boat and help Natalie. Angelina decides she must save our heroine though and turns the tribe against Jeremy. Jeremy starts gunning for Natalie, hard but Natalie will not stand for it! Natalie drops some Natalie Napalm in Jeremy's eyes and disposes of him immediately (also delivering one of my favorite voting confessionals in Survivor history)

Natalie makes it to the swap and is swapped with a Goliath majority! We have hope! Natalie, Angelina, and Mike could've won the game and we should've had that legendary final three instead of Nick there instead :broken:. But alas, it was not meant to be. What does Natalie do with her Goliath majority? She isolates Lyrsa and Nick and refuses to even interact with them because it's completely pointless :wub:. Natalie goes out with a bang though! "Jackets and Eggs" is one of my favorite Survivor episodes ever! How did two completely random objects become the title of a Survivor episode? Natalie delivering in spades due to two separate incidents involving these objects of course. First there was the fight over eggs with Lyrsa as Natalie attempts to teach Lyrsa (a chef and culinary student) how to make eggs :wub:. It's the ridiculous and petty fights like this that I miss in current Survivor, it's so rare we get a fight so trivial like this one (which is why Natalie is so special). Then of course #JacketGate, which I'm sure is what more people remember. While I fully endorse this more of an Angelina moment, Natalie certainly contributes. She's the first one to make an attempt at Lyrsa's jacket, following Angelina's orders. But she sees through the bullsh*t. So when Natalie does get voted out, she doesn't give Angelina the time of day as she begs for the jacket :wub:. Even just ignoring Angelina, Natalie is still being a hilarious character :dead:.

This is one of my longest writeups yet in this game and it's for a reason. Natalie may have only lasted five episodes, but she sure as hell made a name for herself. If there's another Second Chance or Heroes vs. Villains season, Natalie needs to be at the top of the producer's lists. She is television gold without ever crossing a line or being too #much. She just knows how to make good tv and in a really genuine way. She's not mean-spirited or a camera-whore. She's well-meaning, socially inept, and bossy. A perfect combination for being stranded on an island with minimal food while putting on a reality television show.

Save Deena

Alright before we bring back 8 contestants, we have to add 8 more to edge!

Alex's Edge of Extinction:

Kathy Sleckman

Debb Eaton

Brandon Hantz

Lindsey Cascaddan

Debbie Wanner

Kathy Vavrick O'Brien

Amanda's Edge of Extinction:

Rachel Foulger

Chet Welch

Caleb Bankston

Kat Edorsson

Hali Ford

Taj Johnson-George

Andrelliott's Edge of Extinction:

Garrett Adelstein

Hunter Ellis

Reynold Toepfer

Brendan Shapiro

Ben Driebergen

Tommy Sheehan

Andy's Edge of Extinction:

Joe Mena

Corinne Kaplan

Wes Nale

Brian Corridan

Katie Gallagher

Julia Sokowolski

Colleen Haskell

Hayden's Edge of Extinction:

Nina Acosta

Wendy DeSmidt-Kohlhoff

Devon Pinto

Donathan Hurley

Julia Carter

Natalie Anderson

JC's Edge of Extinction:

LJ McKanas

Ryan Aiken

Michael Yerger

John Kenney

JP Calderon

Cole Medders

Steven's Edge of Extinction:

Katrina Radke

Chelsea Meissner

Rudy Boesch

Jeremy Collins

Cecilia Mansilla

Brett Clouser

Zoey's Edge of Extinction:

Russell Hantz

Mookie Lee

Dan "Wardog" DaSilva

NaOnka Mixon

Missy Payne

Jud "Fabio" Birza

Please post your cycle 7 edge picks here.  

Lastly @Alex95 @JC @*Amanda still have a fire token each.  You have until the last edge of extinction person is selected to use your fire token, or else you lose it!  Your remaining edge options are  to bring back someone eliminated in cycle 7, or remove 3 survivors currently on edge.

Once I have all edge picks posted here, we will get to the returnee ranking!

@*Amanda @JC @#jeah @sublymonal @Elliott @Zoey @hayden98 @Alex95 @Steven_

Edited by Solaris