Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Just now, Elliott said:

Well since Alex wants to eliminate some of my favourite winners, I'll just return the favour. :wub:

Lol I literally wasn't. Just taking out Survivors I don't like, sorry I don't stan hot guys on no basis other than looks.

JUD “FABIO” BIRZA

tumblr_nn23f7o8pO1sqbiv1o5_250.gifv

One of the worst Survivor winners, Fabio managed to get enough jury votes to be crowned the Sole Survivor of Survivor: Nicaragua. He was underestimated by his fellow castaways due to his gullible and dim-witted demeanor. He was not taken seriously as a competitor, which worked to his advantage. Even if that was his strategy, he never really had any idea what was going on in the game. I don’t believe he influenced anything; he was clueless the entire game. He floated to the end and won some clutch immunity challenges. Since the jury felt burned by Sash and Chase, Fabio ended up winning. Chase should’ve won that season, but oh well. Anyway, out goes Fabio from the rankdown.

And I’m saving Danni.

KELLY WIGLESWORTH

70f8pp1h5ti31.png

Kelly may be Survivor royalty, but I've never considered myself a huge fan of her so I'll just cut her now. On Borneo, she was a part of the Tagi tribe and became a part of the infamous alliance of Richard, Rudy, Sue and herself. It was this alliance that would prove beneficial to her, as she wound up making it to the the finale with some impressive immunity wins on her "Survivor resume." In the end, she was the victim of Sue's iconic snakes and rats speech that led to Gervase and Colleen flipping their votes onto her so that Sue could, indeed, be the sole deciding vote that kept her from winning.

After the fame from Survivor had worn off, Kelly pretty much disappeared and nobody really knew anything about her until she randomly showed up on the Second Chance ballot 15 years later. Naturally, she made it into the final cast, was all over the promo and the first episode... and then disappeared for the rest of the season edit-wise. It was sad to see her get paid such dust by the editors considering the rest of the castaways that season said Kelly had an amazing social game and was one of the biggest jury threats, but Probst and production hated that wouldn't cater to their theme in her confessionals so she was given a purple edit.

After the show, I think she did some YouTube survivalist series with Joe Anglim whilst the two of them dated (...girl), but she's pretty much gone back off the grid again. I think the most recent headlines around her were Richard Hatch trying to insinuate some problematic things about her, but considering it's Richard, I'm going to assume they were Liza Minnelli Lies.

SAVE: One World's rightful champion Sabrina Thompson

Cassandra Franklin

Clubs That Suck -> Survivor Hotness Poll 2018

Cassandra Franklin was the (tied) runner-up of Survivor Fiji, which is not a very popular season amongst fans. Cassandra was not featured all the much during the beginning of the season, but she formed bonds with both Earl Cole and Dreamz Herd, which helped Cassandra in reaching Final Tribal Council with the pair. Unfortunately for Cassandra, she was largely ignored due to them perceiving her as riding coattails, except for Alex Angarita, who critiqued her and then refused to allow her to defend herself and Lisi Linares, who instead chose to call her shoes ugly and say that she was greedy (?). Ultimately, Cassandra lost the jury vote and has not been on Survivor since. I will say that despite not having seen the season yet, I feel like Cassandra would be someone that I'd have liked, but between all the names that have been thrown out this cycle, Cassandra had the least amount of impact so I think it's time for her to leave this rankdown.

Saving Tina Wesson

hvtpy.gif
Kim Johnson

Kim was a contestant on Survivor Africa. Kim was... a sweet old lady? She did amazingly well during her time on the show! Winning the final two immunity challenges and being the oldest woman to make it to the final tribal council. That’s an amazing accomplishment in itself given her age. The other cast members didn’t see Kim as a threat and that’s why she made it as far as they did. Taking them out one by one as she skated by and eventually becoming runner-up to Ethan. I really enjoyed Kim on the show and wish she would’ve returned but I guess it’s far too late for her to now. She received two votes to be the sole survivor.

Saving Tasha.