Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

Bob and Bruce sitting in the Casa del Charmin during a storm drinking the wine bottle won at reward...then Cirie finding Bruce asleep in the Casa del Charmin...then Bob giving no f*cks about drinking the wine and setting crazy Courtney off. OMG. 

Exile Island finally making me happy. ❤️

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Bruce's medevac is the greatest example of dark humor on reality television. Courtney singing as he begs her not to, Shane being naked, no one else being around. Iconique.

I do not even know how I am going to rank these people. Can I just provide a write-up for Casaya as a whole? LOL.

This season is beautiful.

You got all of Casaya and Elliott stans Aras. Shocker :dead:. (I love Aras too lol, but he's like...a fifth favorite Casaya member still). Aras, the same guy that forced his tribe of young guys to all put their hands on top each others without touching, is one of the most sane members of his tribe :wub:

47 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Oh and how could I forget the piece de resistance of Courtney ruining his rock garden that to immortalize him after they fought over her ruining his rock garden episodes earlier :dead:

I was hollering watching her mess with the stone garden after their earlier fight. :lmao: