Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

Rob C is also my #1, so work bitch. ❤️  Jenna is my #2. She was a bit bratty at times, to be fair, but I always thought she was given an unfair rep all things considered. Her and Chrissy didn't get along, and since Chrissy was the first contestant on the show with a disability, the edit had to hide all of her negatives and point Jenna/Heidi as monsters in the process. It backfired considering Jenna won. :dead:

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Rob C is also my #1, so work bitch. ❤️  Jenna is my #2. She was a bit bratty at times, to be fair, but I always thought she was given an unfair rep all things considered. Her and Chrissy didn't get along, and since Chrissy was the first contestant on the show with a disability, the edit had to hide all of her negatives and point Jenna/Heidi as monsters in the process. It backfired considering Jenna won. :dead:

How could Rob C. not be the number one on every single list? What an icon. 🤎

There is so much to dislike about Jenna besides the brattiness. The way she ostracized Christy, who I even claimed in my post to not be some meek wallflower, was disgusting. The way she talked about her body and fatness was disgusting. The way she ate food and got mad at Christy who ate nothing and bid on a letter from home. Yeah, I find her highly unlikable. :lmao:

But she did win, which I am sure was unexpected! Especially given the way Jeff talked about her on the reunion.

As someone that would also go on Survivor and probably make a problematic fool of themselves, I relate to Jenna. :giggle: Plus it was nice to see her give zero f*cks about how she came across and just focus on winning the million dollars

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

As someone that would also go on Survivor and probably make a problematic fool of themselves, I relate to Jenna. :giggle: Plus it was nice to see her give zero f*cks about how she came across and just focus on winning the million dollars

She definitely gave zero f*cks, but I am not here for somebody that makes fun of fat individuals or excludes people based on their disability. I dislike her a ton. LOL. 

22 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Agreed with this. Christy’s edit was apparently more positive than how she actually behaved on the season. Apparently she was quite nasty to Jenna and Heidi.

Jenna is one of my favorite contestants ever ❤️ she’s fun and smart and great entertainment and was given a pretty raw deal by life in some ways. I hope she’s doing a lot better now ❤️ If I could have had any winner appear on S40 that didn’t, it would have been her no question.

Rob C is fantastic and worthy of being ranked #1. But I don't share your love of Chrissy. I think the edit made her look a lot better than she actually is. Like how horrible would the show get trashed if they did the opposite and they made the deaf girl seem mean and the winner Jenna look great? So of course they showed it the way they did. That being said I don't think Chrissy is a bad person or Jenna or Heidi are bad people either for that matter. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Yes.  Pearl Islands is fantastic.  Its in my Top 10, probably outside of my Top 5.  

When are you going to start micronesia?

If you’re implying that Micro is somehow better than PI, Dee will be in for a rude awakening when he gets there.

Just now, Solaris said:

Micronesia is a Top 3 season.  Don't hate.  

Micro has an average premerge and a blindside-heavy merge. A weak crew of fans (outside of the last one standing), lots of non-eliminations due to medevacs and quits, and a bullsh*t ending twist. It’s lower top 10 on a good day.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Micro has an average premerge and a blindside-heavy merge. A weak crew of fans (outside of the last one standing), lots of non-eliminations due to medevacs and quits, and a bullsh*t ending twist. It’s lower top 10 on a good day.

Your opinion.  My opinion is that its a Top 3 season.  Its about the season as a whole from the first boot to the winner and any drama/vote outs that happen in between.  At the end of the day we each have our own opinions.  

Anyway for Dee here are my Top 5:

1.  Heroes vs Villains

2   Micronesia

3.  Cambodia

4.  Palau

5.  Cagayan

~Pearl Islands would land 6 or 7 for me~

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

OOPS.

Everybody has hyped Micronesia so far, so it’s interesting to see somebody present a different opinion.