Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Does everybody enjoy Katie for the LULZ? I understand her importance as a character, but I just do not see the likability?

She’s not likable lmao. She’s just a fun trainwreck of a character and I always liked her relationships with Ian and Tom, and Caryn’s hatred of her is fun too. As a character she’s top tier imo

Just now, #jeah said:

She’s not likable lmao. She’s just a fun trainwreck of a character and I always liked her relationships with Ian and Tom, and Caryn’s hatred of her is fun too. As a character she’s top tier imo

Okay just making sure I am on the same page here as everybody else. Definitely a top tier character. I would agree with that completely. 

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Does everybody enjoy Katie for the LULZ? I understand her importance as a character, but I just do not see the likability?

She was kind of like a pre-cursor for the Courtney Yates archetype imo.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

She was kind of like a pre-cursor for the Courtney Yates archetype imo.

She’s like Courtney meets Abi Maria haha

Guatemala isn’t groundbreaking at all. It’s just fun and Steph is way more entertaining as a delusional villain than the “hero” she was in Palau.

I also think Katie's kind of underrated as a player. If that final seven flip happens, there's a world where she drags Caryn to the end and wins. Of course that would rely on one of them winning FIC and I think anyone in that final seven would whoop both their asses, but she really did all that she could considering how awful of a personality and social game she has (:wub:)

2 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Well duh

Just now, Elliott said:

John Krasinski GIF

:dead::dead::dead:

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I also think Katie's kind of underrated as a player. If that final seven flip happens, there's a world where she drags Caryn to the end and wins. Of course that would rely on one of them winning FIC and I think anyone in that final seven would whoop both their asses, but she really did all that she could considering how awful of a personality and social game she has (:wub:)

Like I said, I would have loved her so much more if she actually acted on any of the smart game moves that she considered. But she was so lazy and had the worst gameplay!

Just now, Deeee said:

Like I said, I would have loved her so much more if she actually acted on any of the smart game moves that she considered. But she was so lazy and had the worst gameplay!

She couldn't get her all-girls alliance going because Caryn sucks~

6 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Stephenie and Bobby Jon are back so soon. LOL. 

Also forgot to mention, but apparently the rumour is that Jonathan & Wanda were supposed to be the two returnees in Guatemala since they were screwed in Palau, but it changed to BJ & Steph after they become so popular due to Ulong's failures. :rofl: 

Just now, Elliott said:

Also forgot to mention, but apparently the rumour is that Jonathan & Wanda were supposed to be the two returnees in Guatemala since they were screwed in Palau, but it changed to BJ & Steph after they become so popular due to Ulong's failures. :rofl: 

That is hilarious! :lmao:

#Justice4Wanda

5 minutes ago, Deeee said:

:dead::dead::dead:

If you think "lazy at camp" is a reason I would root against someone, you have no idea what my rtv interests are :dead:

• Haha 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

If you think "lazy at camp" is a reason I would root against someone, you have no idea what my rtv interests are :dead:

No no, lazy at camp is not my issue with her whatsoever. I knew as I was watching the show that you loved Katie. Because I know your reality television interests are practically identical to mine. I just wanted so much more from her. I think she gave us a lot of content, but she also disappointed me so greatly on so many occasions.

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

No no, lazy at camp is not my issue with her whatsoever. I knew as I was watching the show that you loved Katie. Because I know your reality television interests are practically identical to mine. I just wanted so much more from her. I think she gave us a lot of content, but she also disappointed me so greatly on so many occasions.

I mean her hands were tied most of the time. I think you could say that about mostly everyone in Palau because of the Koror domination. She had no moves to make till the merge. Then Coby dug his own grave and Janu quit. She tried to make her move at seven but “Caryn sucks”. So she had to recover with the hand that she was dealt and she got a guy out in Gregg at final six. Then she bullied Ian into submission to breakup the seemingly impenetrable Tom & Ian final two.

She’s never gonna run a game with her personality lol.

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I mean her hands were tied most of the time. I think you could say that about mostly everyone in Palau because of the Koror domination. She had no moves to make till the merge. Then Coby dug his own grave and Janu quit. She tried to make her move at seven but “Caryn sucks”. So she had to recover with the hand that she was dealt and she got a guy out in Gregg at final six. Then she bullied Ian into submission to breakup the seemingly impenetrable Tom & Ian final two.

She’s never gonna run a game with her personality lol.

I don't think she was even mostly responsible for the Gregg elimination. Obviously she was the swing vote, but Ian was more responsible than anybody. Considering he told Katie at the last second. Jenn exposed Ian to Tom and really set that whole self-sacrifice into motion, but I do think that Katie helped to beat the fight out of him. LOL.

This is very true though. LOL.