Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

12 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Twila Tanner is an all-time favorite of mine. One of the most raw and real contestants in Survivor history. Her final jury speech makes me tear up every single time. "I hope you can forgive me so I can forgive myself..." UGH SHE DESERVES BETTER. Twila's son at the reunion show being like "Lol idc....." about her swearing on his name :wub:. Twila being one of the final cuts from the HvV cast :broken:. I think her time for returning is unfortunately up it's been way too long and she didn't seem to be in the conversation for Cambodia :(.

Ami Cusack is also the bisexual ice queen we all deserve. Eliza is a fun, scrump bitch. Like obviously she's annoying as hell, but in a fun way.

Twila was also one of the "other tribe" cut from Micronesia.  They originally had a full all-stars line up and cut the other favorites right before take off.  

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Twila was also one of the "other tribe" cut from Micronesia.  They originally had a full all-stars line up and cut the other favorites right before take off.  

Ugh yes I forgot about that other tribe. With "fan favorite Jeff Wilson" :dead:. Micro should've always been a full All-Stars season, idk why they changed it to fans vs. faves.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Ugh yes I forgot about that other tribe. With "fan favorite Jeff Wilson" :dead:. Micro should've always been a full All-Stars season, idk why they changed it to fans vs. faves.

Season is still one of the best ever even being half All-Stars.  But yea would have been nice seeing Twila get another shot.  

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Caryn gave us the iconic "Classic Survivor Moments with Caryn Groedel" series :wub:

yes, i am talking about one specific confessional from Katie though.  :haha:

The entire progression of Janu leaving to exile then sort of having a successful night by herself then coming back having burnt all her bridges...only for Stephenie to become the target and somehow kick enough ass at tribal to push Janu into fully embracing her decision to quit...and somehow surviving.

Wow. This sh*t got me staying up until 4 AM. I need some sleep. Stephenie scalped me. I will finish the season when I wake up. Lol.

Eliza is a Survivor legend. She’s in my top ten players ever. ❤️

Palau is a decent season. The underdog story, Ibrehem is incredible to look at, Steph’s first appearance and Ian making some questionable moves were enough to keep me watching.

You’re going to save the seasons with returning players for last, right? I’d hate for you to see some of the greats without seeing how they originally played and the transformation.

2 hours ago, Deeee said:

The entire progression of Janu leaving to exile then sort of having a successful night by herself then coming back having burnt all her bridges...only for Stephenie to become the target and somehow kick enough ass at tribal to push Janu into fully embracing her decision to quit...and somehow surviving.

Wow. This sh*t got me staying up until 4 AM. I need some sleep. Stephenie scalped me. I will finish the season when I wake up. Lol.

Stephenie ❤️

7 hours ago, Deeee said:

James being upset that he lost to a “homosexual” is...LOL.

I think he talks about it more in the reunion, but it basically became a learning experience for him not to pre-judge people. :haha: I liked him in the season. I thought he was hilarious and there was a running joke that every time he predicted something in a confessional, the opposite would happen. :dead: