Jump to content

AI S18 Ep 15 On With the Show: Homeward Bound


Recommended Posts

Just now, holinessss said:

RIP divas idol is officially the #queenslayer (mixing up universes)

 

Have Idol fans ever supported teen divas though? As talented as Jessica, she barely made it to the finale

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

remember when arthur wanted to do some complicated arrangement during hollywood week and the band said no? they should've kept saying no

Im not sure an eliminated contestant has ever gotten more screen time than Margie lol

MR. MARGIE MAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, *Wallace said:

Lol oh. I thought it was a 10/10 even split. Shows how I barely have been paying attention. :lmao: 

Nah, it was going guy-girl all night. So Dillon was the 5th guy, and a girl would've had to have been announced over Francisco to make it 5-5.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joe14 said:

Crazy we got Sophia and Julia who kind of fill the same role and none of those girls. 

 

Well Julia and Sophia are more talented than the divas. But Lauren and Makayla deserved to make it 😭

 

Francisco's background is so prettyyyyyyy. How is this song Homeward Bound though? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sept390 said:

Have Idol fans ever supported teen divas though? As talented as Jessica, she barely made it to the finale

Jordin Sparks?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Nah, it was going guy-girl all night. So Dillon was the 5th guy, and a girl would've had to have been announced over Francisco to make it 5-5.

Ooh yeah I was keeping track well and then forgot after Francisco made it. :lmao: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sept390 said:

 

Well Julia and Sophia are more talented than the divas. But Lauren and Makayla deserved to make it 😭

 

Francisco's background is so prettyyyyyyy. How is this song Homeward Bound though? 

Uhm Sophia has kind of been mediocre for two weeks and Julia wasn't exactly stellar last week. Julia stepped it up this week though. I just kind of feel we could have swapped out one lmao.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sept390 said:

How is this song Homeward Bound though? 

dedication to mom

mom = home

 

just realized...they just used francisco's mother's day segment tonight...damn

Edited by holinessss
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...