Best Battles of All Time

Someone648

some of my favorite battles!! in order from oldest to newest...

• Sisaundra & Biff: It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World
  • Sa’Rayah & Aaron: I’ll Take Care Of You
  • Keisha & Noah: I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry
  • Janice & Katrina: W.O.M.A.N.
  • Brooke & Sophia: You’re A Big Girl Now
  • Regina & Jordan: Like I Can
  • Beth & Jej: Jealous
  • Rose & Jessie: Can’t Feel My Face
  • Marisa & Ryan: I Surrender
  • Zania & Durell: Emotions

Starting with S3, because I have no recollection of the first 2 seasons 😕 I tried to pick less popular ones when applicable so anyone reading could maybe discover a new favorite 🙂 

S3: Nathalie Hernandez vs. Aquile (You Give Me Something) - Beautiful battle, Nathalie's tone was so gorgeous, but Aquile was definitely the clear winner.

HM: Cody Belew vs. DOMO (Telephone) - Purely because of how iconic it was... 

S4: Danielle Bradery vs. Caroline Glaser (Put Your Records On) 

HM: Jess Kellner vs. Taylor Beckham (You Know I'm No Good) - This battle gave Loren Allred a run for her money, and clearly beat out Anna Grace and Ainae's battle.

S5: Amber Nicole vs. Timyra Joi (Listen) 

HM: Brandon Chase vs. Emily Randolph (Tiny Dancer) - Country-fied Tiny Dancer sounds like it would be terrible, but this sounded really good in the montage!

S6: None? Despite having two rounds of battles, none of them were that good...? Sisaundra's battles were both good and I liked Jake Worthington vs. Lexi Luca, but neither are really favorites of mine.

S7: Blessing Offer vs. Katriz Trinadad (Do I Do) - SO SO GOOD, amazing Stevie Wonder battle. Katriz was amazing despite her age and deserved to go so much farther.

HM: Troy Richie vs. Menlik Zergabachew (Maneater) 

S8: ANTHONY RILEY vs. Travis Ewing (Get Ready) - Totally electric performance. Rest in peace, Anthony. 😭

HM: Sawyer Fredericks vs. Noelle Bybee (Have You Ever Seen the Rain) - Noelle deserved a steal and her audition sounded great in the studio too! Sawyer was the clear winner though.

S9: Viktor Kiraly vs. Cassandra Robertson (Nobody Knows) - Unpopular opinion, but I think these 2 were the two best from S9. Cassandra was SO robbed...

HM: Keith Semple vs. Manny Cabo (Baba O'Riley) - Manny blew Keith out of the water and then got the boot /: 

HM2: Chris Crump vs. Krista Hughes (When I Get Where I'm Going) - Krista lowkey flopped, but Chris sounded really good.

S10: Paxton Ingram vs. Brittney Lawrence (I Know What You Did Last Summer)

HM: Joe Maye vs. Ayanna Jahnee (I Knew You Were Waiting) - PLEASE listen to the studio since it was montaged. Amazing song and and amazing battle! It sucked seeing Ayanna go so soon though.

S11: Gabriel Violett vs. Whitney & Shannon (More Than Words) 

HM: None? The battles kinda sucked this season. The pairings were really awkward and the song choices were iffy...

S12: Jack Cassidy vs. Hunter Plake (Dancing On My Own) - I have no words for this one. You can't not get chills.

HM: Anatalia Villaranda vs. Missy Robertson (Tightrope) - This battle was AMAZING. Missy lowkey sounded better than Anatalia even though she was the clear underdog.

S13: Janice Freeman vs. Katrina Rose (W.O.M.A.N) - Team Miley (and a bit of Team Blake) carried the battles this season. 

HM: Keisha Renee vs. Noah Mac (I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry) - Another weird pairing on paper that worked SO well!

S14: Stephanie Skipper vs. Jackie Verna (These Dreams) - So many wasted steals this season... Stephanie easily deserved Dallas Caroline's steal or Miya Bass's. 

HM: Christiana Danielle vs. Shana Halligan (Use Somebody)

S15: Tyshawn Colquitt vs. Zaxai (Love Lies) 

HM: Patrique Fortson vs. Colton Smith (God Gave Me You) - They both totally brought it, despite Patrique being the favorite. Such a perfect pairing.

S16: Maelyn Jarmon vs. Savannah Brister (When We Were Young) - Maelyn steamrolled everyone in her path that season, yet Savannah totally held her own!

HM: Jacob Maxwell vs. Talon Cardon (Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic) - Apart from the voice crack, Talon lowkey won in my eyes.

S17: Preston C Howell vs. Mendeleyev (Fire and Rain) - They both killed it, but I preferred Preston.

HM: Zach Bridges vs. Cory Jackson (Should've Been a Cowboy)

S18: Zan Fiskum vs. Brittney Allen (Closer to Fine)

HM: None. /: I didn't really like the battles this season.

S19: RIO SOUMA VS. CASME (You're All I Need To Get By) - Love this one so much! Such a pure and iconic battle. I still have no idea why it was schedule so late in production when no steals were left. 

HM: John Holiday vs. Julia Cooper (Summer Soft) - A weird song choice, but John and Julia were both individually so good that they were bound to kill anything thrown their way.

S20: NONE The battles were so bad this season.... I enjoyed Rio vs. Carolina, Cam vs. Emma, Zania vs. Durrell, and Ryleigh vs. Gene, but none of the battles really wowed me this year. 😭

9 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

some of my favorite battles!! in order from oldest to newest...

• Sisaundra & Biff: It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World
  • Sa’Rayah & Aaron: I’ll Take Care Of You
  • Keisha & Noah: I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry
  • Janice & Katrina: W.O.M.A.N.
  • Brooke & Sophia: You’re A Big Girl Now
  • Regina & Jordan: Like I Can
  • Beth & Jej: Jealous
  • Rose & Jessie: Can’t Feel My Face
  • Marisa & Ryan: I Surrender
  • Zania & Durell: Emotions

QUEENS

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ikwonic said:

S9: Viktor Kiraly vs. Cassandra Robertson (Nobody Knows) - Unpopular opinion, but I think these 2 were the two best from S9. Cassandra was SO robbed...

OMG I forgot about them. Their battle was amazing and both of them were terribly robbed that season

• Like 2

S13:

Lucas Holliday & Meagan McNeal

Brooke Simpson & Sophia Bollman

S14:

Tish Haynes Keyes & Rayshun LaMarr

Christiana Danielle & Shana Halligan

S15:

Patrique Fortson & Colton Smith

Kymberli Joye & OneUp

S16:

Maelyn & Savanna Brister