Contestants that overcame TPTB´s /their coach´s bussing

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Poor girl, she was better than snoozebros for sure, in fact she was the best vocalist on Blake's Top 3 that season. Although she prevailed to 6th despite TPTB wanting her out ASAP.

Danielle had the "young and innocent" thing going for her and the Swon Brothers had the novelty factor of being the first duo in the show's history to survive the first round of live shows, so even though Holly was the strongest singer of the team she had an uphill battle against the ones TPTB thought were more marketable. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Danielle had the "young and innocent" thing going for her and the Swon Brothers had the novelty factor of being the first duo in the show's history to survive the first round of live shows, so even though Holly was the strongest singer of the team she had an uphill battle against the ones TPTB thought were more marketable. 

LOL!  Up hill you say?  More like....I can almost see TPTB standing at the top shouting "Give up Holly...you'll never make it!"  haha.gif

tumblr_pltvsbAdTr1tmmzmso1_400.gifv

2 hours ago, Spurrious said:

LOL!  Up hill you say?  More like....I can almost see TPTB standing at the top shouting "Give up Holly...you'll never make it!"  haha.gif

tumblr_pltvsbAdTr1tmmzmso1_400.gifv

Lowkey wish Holly won just to say "freak you TPTB" I DID IT!

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Lowkey wish Holly won just to say "freak you TPTB" I DID IT!

Can y'all IMAGINE the sheer slayage of a season 4 finale with any three of Holly/Amber/Sasha/Michelle/Judith? The world wasn't (and still isn't) ready to handle it.

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Can y'all IMAGINE the sheer slayage of a season 4 finale with any three of Holly/Amber/Sasha/Michelle/Judith? The world wasn't (and still isn't) ready to handle it.

The slayages I just-

Amber/Sasha/Michelle I feel is the Top 3, but Holly and Judith would earn a rightful spot as well if entered into the finale.

On 4/27/2020 at 3:01 AM, longtimelurker said:

Kristen Merlin (S6): Her blind aired on the premiere episode, but that’s about all the help she got from the show. The next time we saw her with a full performance was 2 months later in the playoffs (!!!) since both her battles were montaged. And then her mic was cut during the climax of her T12 song. Yet she prevailed, and even safely avoided the T8 triple elimination week that sent home Sisaundra, Audra, and Delvin. Unfortunately, her luck ran out when they added a final last-minute Instant Save where she lost. Was she supposed to be the 3rd vote getter that week over Christina Grimmie? It’s possible but we will never know. Oh and of course she sang first in that final Instant Save.

WOW I didnt fallow that season but... close thread right here 

On 4/28/2020 at 12:45 PM, joe14 said:

What bussing attempt did he overcome though? They pushed him as far as he could. Since he was Adam's remaining contestant and they didn't want to complete embarrass Adam, they carried him all the way to bloodbath. He was given the pimp spot in all of his bloodbath performances, even over the other team Adam member, Jackie Verna.

Yeah..I enjoyed Rayshunn, but i didn't get the sense he was bussed.