What Do These 4 have in common?

thevoiceisthetop

4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

I was thinking more audition episode related - I don’t know if that theory holds up for any of those four artists.

i guessed based on mendeleyev's audition. i think he picked john because john knew who the singer of the song was? it was something along those lines i think.

On 11/27/2020 at 2:15 PM, ashwinner said:

ryan gallagher

presley tennant

taylor john williams

caroline reilly

So much shade, but: all of their battle partners went off on tirades against the Voice after their elimination (Marisa, Rizzi, Amanda, Jake). 💀

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Agggron said:

So much shade, but: all of their battle partners went off on tirades against the Voice after their elimination (Marisa, Rizzi, Amanda, Jake). 💀

I don't recall Amanda saying anything shady in particular? I know she had a super long/really informative online diary thing written about her experience on the show but I don't recall anything bad.

Cole Vosbury

Jeffrey Austin

Makenzie Thomas

Chloé Hogan

this one might be unnecessarily complicated and is a product of me trying to avoid studying for finals😶 i’ve always wanted to do one of these so here goes nothing! hint: the answer kind of comes in three parts, though one of the parts is less specific than the other two. let me know if y’all want any more hints. good luck!

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I don't recall Amanda saying anything shady in particular? I know she had a super long/really informative online diary thing written about her experience on the show but I don't recall anything bad.

I honestly don't remember the details, but I think she had mentioned that Taylor was difficult to work with, and that she was superior in the battle and should have won. Thinking about it, this completely pales in comparison to the reactions from newer contestants (b/c she didn't like go for the coach's throat or anything). But probably in the context of that time, it was rarer to speak out against decisions made on the Voice. The only other early Voice saltiness that I remember was the guys trashing Erin Martin on the Walk Like an Egyptian battle. 😬

8 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

You can find the info in the Gossip thread. Something about her blog iirc.

19 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

i think i heard someone say she said that TJW had no stage presence, but maybe im thinking of the wrong person since idk stuff from before season 13ish