What Do These 4 have in common?

Y'all officially gave up. 

Their Knockout partner's audition was aired right before a contestant who got no chairs that season and came back as a successful chair turner.

Mary Miranda's partner Kris Thomas's audition was shown right before James Irwin's no chair audition, James Irwin coming back next season as a 4 chair.

Mackenzie Bourg's partner Daniel Rosa's audition was shown right before Anita Antionette's no chair audition, Anita coming back in Season 7 to get four chairs to turn.

Amber Nicole's partner Josh Logan's audition was shown right before Delvin Choice's no chair audition, Delvin coming back the next season, turning every chair. 

Treeva Gibson's partner Rob Taylor's audition was shown right before Ivonne Acero's no chair audition, Ivonne coming back the next season to turn Pharrell and Gwen.

Tim Atlas's partner Evan McKeel's audition was shown right before Bryan Bautista's no chair audition, Bryan coming back the following season to get Christina and Blake turning.

Korin Bukowski's partner Summer Schappell's audition was shown right before Caroline Burns' no chair audition, Caroline coming back the next season and turning Blake + Adam.

Tamar Davis's partner Maya Smith's audition was shown right before Nolan Neal's no chair audition, Nolan coming back next season and gaining 4 chairs.

Darby Walker's partner Maye Thomas's audition was shown right before Johnny Hayes' no chair audition, Johnny coming back the following season to turn Adam and Gwen.

JChosen's partner Brandon Royal's audition was shown right before Adam Pearce's no chair audition, Adam coming back to turn Adam + Miley.

Justin Kilgore's partner Kaleb Lee's audition was shown right before MaKenzie Thomas's no chair audition, MaKenzie coming back to turn Jennifer (and deservedly more).

@VintageVoice @ashwinner @thevoicefan12

Edited by David68
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Adam probably told them he could win with them and dropped them immediately in battles? Didn't check, just a wild guess lmao

lmao you really did them dirty with these images

I have one:   Josh Gallagher Lauren Duski (How did she not win??)😑 Jake Hoot Gyth Rigdon   -- There is something else besides the obvious fact that they are all count

my opinion probably does not reflect IDF's as a whole, but i feel like these "what do these 4 have in common" have become more contrived over time. i honestly prefer ones that are simpler, but once again, my opinion is solely mine :)) 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, David68 said:

Christian Cuevas

Swon Brothers

Zach Seabaugh

Kata Hay

Much simpler, look at songs.

All artists sung a song a winner sung
Christian Cuevas sung "The Scientist" in the Top 12 in Season 11 where Maelyn Jarmon sung "The Scientist" in the Top 13 in Season 16.
Swon Brothers sung "Danny's Song" in the Semifinals and Finale in Season 4 where Jake Hoot sung "Danny's Song" in the Top 13 in Season 17.
Zach Seabaugh sung "The Climb" in the Semifinals where Sundance Head sung "The Climb" in the Knockouts in Season 11.
Kata Hay sung "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman" in the Live Playoffs where Chris Blue sung "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman" in the Top 11 with Alicia Keys, Vanessa Ferguson, and Stephanie Rice together.

24 minutes ago, David68 said:

Christian Cuevas

Swon Brothers

Zach Seabaugh

Kata Hay

Much simpler, look at songs.

They sing songs that has a question in the titles.
Christian - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
Swon - Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes

Zach - Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not

Kata - Why Haven't They Heard From You

7 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

They sing songs that has a question in the titles.
Christian - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You
Swon - Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes

Zach - Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not

Kata - Why Haven't They Heard From You

Correct!

12 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

All artists sung a song a winner sung
Christian Cuevas sung "The Scientist" in the Top 12 in Season 11 where Maelyn Jarmon sung "The Scientist" in the Top 13 in Season 16.
Swon Brothers sung "Danny's Song" in the Semifinals and Finale in Season 4 where Jake Hoot sung "Danny's Song" in the Top 13 in Season 17.
Zach Seabaugh sung "The Climb" in the Semifinals where Sundance Head sung "The Climb" in the Knockouts in Season 11.
Kata Hay sung "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman" in the Live Playoffs where Chris Blue sung "(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman" in the Top 11 with Alicia Keys, Vanessa Ferguson, and Stephanie Rice together.

This works as well, I didn't think of this.

• Like 1
On 10/13/2020 at 10:30 PM, Ottoxxx said:

Sarah Simmons
Ryan Sill
Reagan Strange
Alena D'Amico

A little bit challenging, but look at previous seasons before them.

too lazy to check if all fit but i remember that delaney sang the same song in the blinds as alena and both were aired in the same (third) episode of blinds and chose (defaulted in delaney's case) the same coach (kelly)

is it something along those lines?

5 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Alena and Delaney - In My Blood
Reagan and Brittion - Dancing on My Own

Ryan and Dani - I Need Your Love

Sarah and Daniel - Somebody That I Used To Know

@Ottoxxx

15 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Alena and Delaney - In My Blood
Reagan and Brittion - Dancing on My Own

Ryan and Dani - I Need Your Love

Sarah and Daniel - Somebody That I Used To Know

For Alena and Ryan, it's correct
But for the other, try finding other contestants. Then give a conclusion about what in common among them (the previous contestants you found)

Sarah and Katrina Parker (s2) both auditioned with One of Us and got Adam to turn - and both got cut at the top 8.

Alena and Delaney both got Kelly to turn for their audition song (In My Blood) and Kelly let them both go in the battles.

Ryan and Dani got a rotating coach (Gwen for the former, Shakira for the latter) to turn, and both had to sing in the first Instant Save. 

Reagan's got a lot more material to work with since she's a more recent season. However, it looks like we're looking for someone who sung the same song as Reagan at some point in the competition, chose the same coach at the blinds, and who either gut cut in the same round or had to be in the Instant Save at the top 10/semifinals (in her case). It should also be a one-chair turn, since everyone linked here to the original four is a one-chair turn.

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Sarah and Katrina Parker (s2) both auditioned with One of Us and got Adam to turn - and both got cut at the top 8.

Alena and Delaney both got Kelly to turn for their audition song (In My Blood) and Kelly let them both go in the battles.

Ryan and Dani got a rotating coach (Gwen for the former, Shakira for the latter) to turn, and both had to sing in the first Instant Save. 

Reagan's got a lot more material to work with since she's a more recent season. However, it looks like we're looking for someone who sung the same song as Reagan at some point in the competition, chose the same coach at the blinds, and who either gut cut in the same round or had to be in the Instant Save at the top 10/semifinals (in her case). It should also be a one-chair turn, since everyone linked here to the original four is a one-chair turn.

*same coach situation (maybe) since Gwen and Shakira aren't the same person, obviously, but both are rotating coaches. However, with Adam being a long-term coach that's likely a rule-out factor IF that part of the hint for Reagan is correct.

If it's not a coach-based linkage, Jeffrey Austin is a potential match (also sang Dancing on My Own, one chair turn, and had to do the Instant Save in the Semifinals). No luck on Team Adam-based names yet, though.

23 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

*same coach situation (maybe) since Gwen and Shakira aren't the same person, obviously, but both are rotating coaches. However, with Adam being a long-term coach that's likely a rule-out factor IF that part of the hint for Reagan is correct.

If it's not a coach-based linkage, Jeffrey Austin is a potential match (also sang Dancing on My Own, one chair turn, and had to do the Instant Save in the Semifinals). No luck on Team Adam-based names yet, though.

Jeffery can be a potential answer, but not what I'm looking for, again. 

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

My turn: 

James Violet - s17

Dallas Caroline - s14

Katie Basden - s10

Will Champlin - s5

Don't know about Katie and Will because I didn't watch the earlier seasons, but James and Dallas are both three-chair turns that sang I Could Use A Love Song for their battles and got stolen.