Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
thevoiceisthetop

What Do These 4 have in common?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, David68 said:

Here's a very easy one while @indii takes a couple of months to respond. 

christina-grimmie-at-humane-society-of-t

OIP.d4JvDWJ5evx1fnhGMAI8PQHaFm?pid=Api&d

22910-l.jpg

OIP.upXDiFA3mv0EX2ApVvvoMQAAAA?pid=Api&d

This ain't cool tbh, but we all know the answer to this so I don't need to say it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

This ain't cool tbh, but we all know the answer to this so I don't need to say it.

Yep :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

glitch post

Edited by David68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry. Anyways this is the @indii waiting room, So take a seat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Griffin

SandyRedd

Austin Jenckes 

Brooke Simpson

 

Edited by David68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2020 at 4:30 PM, David68 said:

Griffin

SandyRedd

Austin Jenckes 

Brooke Simpson

 

 

They were all in a fall season, Blake turned for all of them (though only Austin picked him),  all but Austin were in the premiere of the battles for their season (and two of them won their battles while the other two were stolen), all but Griffin made it to the live shows, all except Sandy did a song performed in S17 (Griffin and Rose did Maybe I'm Amazed, Brooke and Rose did Natural Woman, Brooke and Hello Sunday did Stone Cold though we pretend the latter cover never happened, Austin and Ricky did both She Talks to Angels and Your Love)...

 

If it's really obvious and I'm missing it, drop a hint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

 

They were all in a fall season, Blake turned for all of them (though only Austin picked him),  all but Austin were in the premiere of the battles for their season (and two of them won their battles while the other two were stolen), all but Griffin made it to the live shows, all except Sandy did a song performed in S17 (Griffin and Rose did Maybe I'm Amazed, Brooke and Rose did Natural Woman, Brooke and Hello Sunday did Stone Cold though we pretend the latter cover never happened, Austin and Ricky did both She Talks to Angels and Your Love)...

 

If it's really obvious and I'm missing it, drop a hint.

Look more in songs, I think its pretty obvious actually

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its very simple btw, dont overcomplicate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, David68 said:

Its very simple btw, dont overcomplicate

Too late, I'm already overthinking this 🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2020 at 1:30 PM, David68 said:

Griffin

SandyRedd

Austin Jenckes 

Brooke Simpson

 

It's A Beautiful Day, Maybe I'm Amazed, As Long As You Love Me

River, Cry to Me, Dangerous Woman, No More Drama, It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday

Simple Man, To Love Somebody, I'll Be, She Talks to Angels, It's A Great Day to Be Alive, Your Love

Stone Cold, You're A Big Girl Now, (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman, It's A Man's Man's Man's World, Praying, What About Us, Amazing Grace, Faithfully, O Holy Night

 

They all sang a song starting with "It's?"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

It's A Beautiful Day, Maybe I'm Amazed, As Long As You Love Me

River, Cry to Me, Dangerous Woman, No More Drama, It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday

Simple Man, To Love Somebody, I'll Be, She Talks to Angels, It's A Great Day to Be Alive, Your Love

Stone Cold, You're A Big Girl Now, (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman, It's A Man's Man's Man's World, Praying, What About Us, Amazing Grace, Faithfully, O Holy Night

 

They all sang a song starting with "It's?"

Obvious 👍👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I will supply you all

Mendeleyev

Hunter Plake 

Alexandra Joyce (S13)

Gina Castanzo (S10)

(Lost their battle, while correct, I will not accept because you can go pretty deep with it and thats what I intend.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, David68 said:

Okay, I will supply you all

Mendeleyev

Hunter Plake 

Alexandra Joyce (S13)

Gina Castanzo (S10)

(Lost their battle, while correct, I will not accept because you can go pretty deep with it and thats what I intend.)

 

I don't know if it is right but all of their battle partner's lost their Knockouts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I don't know if it is right but all of their battle partner's lost their Knockouts?

I will accept this, the deepness I went was "They lost their battles to the person who lost THEIR knockout TO the person who duetted with that season's winner in the semifinals." 

(Hunter Plake battled Jack Cassidy and lost, and Cassidy lost his knockout to Vanessa Ferguson, who duetted with Chris Blue) and so on for the others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

While we wait for @David68

 

Thunderstorm Artis

Chloe Kohanski

Josh Gallagher

Koryn Hawthorne

 

 

 Well they were all in the finale to start, one winning. Will look into wiki.

Edited by David68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, David68 said:

 Well they were all in the finale to start, one winning. Will look into wiki.

 

53 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

While we wait for @David68

 

Thunderstorm Artis

Chloe Kohanski

Josh Gallagher

Koryn Hawthorne

 

 

They all won their battles and lost but got stole in the knockouts and made it to the finale?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, David68 said:

 

They all won their battles and lost but got stole in the knockouts and made it to the finale?

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

James Irwin

Delvin Choice

Nolan Neal

Ricky Duran

 

(I think this is pretty easy and it does have to do with their blinds but not at the level you might initially expect)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

James Irwin

Delvin Choice

Nolan Neal

Ricky Duran

 

(I think this is pretty easy and it does have to do with their blinds but not at the level you might initially expect)

they were all comebacks like they got no turns and then got chair turns 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

they were all comebacks like they got no turns and then got chair turns 

Correct, furthermore all of them got four chairs upon their return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Matt McAndrew

Koryn Hawthorne

Chloe Kohanski

Kirk Jay

Tough one like they were all finalists is all I know; hint please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...