Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
thevoiceisthetop

What Do These 4 have in common?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Vinyl said:

Another easy one while we wait:

 

3515Q.jpg 3515S.png

3515X.png 3515U.jpg

 

No disrespect but I feel like these "while we wait" ones are getting in the way of the current one from being solved

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Vinyl said:

Another easy one while we wait:

 

3515Q.jpg 3515S.png

3515X.png 3515U.jpg

 

all eliminated singing a song named "Stay"

 

 

Joe Kirk, Alex Guthrie - Stay by Rihanna

Morgan Wallen - Stay by Black Stone Cherry

James Violet - Stay by Post-Malone

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

all eliminated singing a song named "Stay"

 

 

Joe Kirk, Alex Guthrie - Stay by Rihanna

Morgan Wallen - Stay by Black Stone Cherry

James Violet - Stay by Post-Malone

 

 

Yes. In other words, they did not stay. 😄

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 6:31 PM, indii said:

Don't think this one is too hard.

 

Caroline Pennell

Kameron Marlowe

Travis Ewing

Whitney Fenimore

 

Anyone figure this one out yet?

 

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Lauren Hall

MarissaAnn

Britnee Camelle 

Kaleb Lee

Matthew Johnson

 

Then this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Lauren Hall

MarissaAnn

Britnee Camelle 

Kaleb Lee

Matthew Johnson

Battles steals who got eliminated singing their former coach's song.

 

Lauren Hall - "Breakaway" by Kelly

Matthew Johnson - "Ordinary People" by John

MarissaAnn - "Lady Marmalade" by Christina

Britnee Camelle - "Climax" by Usher

Kaleb Lee - "Hillbilly Bone" by Blake

Edited by FloorWax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Battles steals who got eliminated singing their former coach's song.

 

Lauren Hall - "Breakaway" by Kelly

Matthew Johnson - "Ordinary People" by John

MarissaAnn - "Lady Marmalade" by Christina

Britnee Camelle - "Climax" by Usher

Kaleb Lee - "Hillbilly Bone" by Blake

Yep you got it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joselyn Rivera

Grey

Melissa Jimenez

Jean Kelley

Celeste Betton

Riley Bierder

Dana Harper

Stephanie Rice

Kelsea Johnson

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 9:31 PM, indii said:

Don't think this one is too hard.

 

Caroline Pennell

Kameron Marlowe

Travis Ewing

Whitney Fenimore

This one is up. They don't think it's too hard, but it's taking a while for us to solve it. Something related to the blinds.

 

On 6/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, thevoiceisthetop said:

Joselyn Rivera

Grey

Melissa Jimenez

Jean Kelley

Celeste Betton

Riley Bierder

Dana Harper

Stephanie Rice

Kelsea Johnson

 

Next is this one, that's a lot of people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2020 at 4:58 PM, thevoiceisthetop said:

Joselyn Rivera

Grey

Melissa Jimenez

Jean Kelley

Celeste Betton

Riley Bierder

Dana Harper

Stephanie Rice

Kelsea Johnson

 

Doing this one because @indii's gave me a headache the last time I tried to tackle it.

 

For this big one: All of them auditioned with a song by a former/current coach or where a coach was a featured vocalist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Doing this one because @indii's gave me a headache the last time I tried to tackle it.

 

For this big one: All of them auditioned with a song by a former/current coach or where a coach was a featured vocalist.

 

Yeah they auditioned with a coach who was going to be there in a future seaskn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Is everything caught up in this thread yet?

 

No one solved @indii's yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/19/2020 at 10:36 PM, thevoiceisthetop said:

@indii They all were with someone who got the same ammount of chairs as they did

So Kameron was with Dave in the knockouts. They both got two chairs.

Whitney Fenimore battled Adam Pearce. They both got two chairs.

Caroline Pennell got two chairs, but I don't know about her battle and knockout partners (battle is Anthony Paul and knockout is ???)

Travis Ewing was paired against Meghan Linsey in the knockout. They both got three chairs.

 

SO, could it be this?:

•Either their knockout or battle partner had the same amount of chairs turned in the blinds as them.

Edited by David68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, David68 said:

So Kameron was with Dave in the knockouts. They both got two chairs.

Whitney Fenimore battled Adam Pearce. They both got two chairs.

Caroline Pennell got two chairs, but I don't know about her battle and knockout partners (battle is Anthony Paul and knockout is ???)

Travis Ewing was paired against Meghan Linsey in the knockout. They both got three chairs.

 

SO, could it be this?:

•Either their knockout or battle partner had the same amount of chairs turned in the blinds as them.

He said it Involves someone in their audition episode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, David68 said:

So Kameron was with Dave in the knockouts. They both got two chairs.

Whitney Fenimore battled Adam Pearce. They both got two chairs.

Caroline Pennell got two chairs, but I don't know about her battle and knockout partners (battle is Anthony Paul and knockout is ???)

Travis Ewing was paired against Meghan Linsey in the knockout. They both got three chairs.

 

SO, could it be this?:

•Either their knockout or battle partner had the same amount of chairs turned in the blinds as them.

Caroline's KO partner, George, only got one chair; Anthony was also a one chair - so that's not it.

 

Kameron's battle partner got one chair.

Whitney's KO partner got four chairs.

Travis's battle partner got four chairs.

 

So it doesn't have anything to do with their partner pairings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 2:42 AM, indii said:

Bumping this one bcus nobody's figured it out yet.

 

Here's one last hint: It involves another person in their audition episode

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 9:31 PM, indii said:

Don't think this one is too hard.

 

Caroline Pennell

Kameron Marlowe

Travis Ewing

Whitney Fenimore

 

On 5/18/2020 at 2:42 AM, indii said:

Bumping this one bcus nobody's figured it out yet.

 

Here's one last hint: It involves another person in their audition episode

Were they all the second person in their audition episodes to pick their respective teams? (Caroline and CeeLo, Kameron and Blake, Travis and Pharrell, Whitney and Adam) @indii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

 

Were they all the second person in their audition episodes to pick their respective teams? (Caroline and CeeLo, Kameron and Blake, Travis and Pharrell, Whitney and Adam) @indii

Wiki says Travis was the eighth person to perform in episode 3. Kameron was supposedly 7th in episode 1. Whitney was eighth in episode 5. Caroline was second to go in the premiere so *shrug

Edited by David68

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@indii Well the first person to audition in their episode had three people to turn, the one not turning being adam. Am i near anything right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, David68 said:

Wiki says Travis was the eighth person to perform in episode 3. Kameron was supposedly 7th in episode 1. Whitney was eighth in episode 5. Caroline was second to go in the premiere so *shrug

Yeah but in their episodes, only one other person before them had picked the same coach (Kat Robichaud in Season 5, Kimberly Nichole in Season 8, Brandon Brown in Season 13, and Mercedes Ferreira-Dias in Season 15).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, David68 said:

@indii Well the first person to audition in their episode had three people to turn, the one not turning being adam. Am i near anything right?

How about this one

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Here's a very easy one while @indii takes a couple of months to respond. 

christina-grimmie-at-humane-society-of-t

OIP.d4JvDWJ5evx1fnhGMAI8PQHaFm?pid=Api&d

22910-l.jpg

OIP.upXDiFA3mv0EX2ApVvvoMQAAAA?pid=Api&d

Edited by David68
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...