Films of the Decade Rankdown (Winner Posted)

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex95

• Deeee

• totes4totes

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/elliot-page-transgender-ellen-page-juno-umbrella-academy-1234843023/   Oscar-Nominated ‘Umbrella Academy’ Star Elliot Page Announces He Is Transgender

Coco Hopefully I picked a movie that is well liked but not absolutely loved. I guess we will see. If there is any way to make this a lesbian movie, please comment. I will make sure to add it

Posted Images

Black Swan, Winter's Bone, Parasite, The Favourite, Annihilation, Hereditary, Ex Machina, Gone Girl, Mad Max: Fury Road, Get Out, Arrival, The Master, Room, Lady Bird, and Your Name (thanks for making me watch it Megan) all in the finals?!?!?!? F*CKING ICONIC.

Just needed Roma/Moonlight/Carol/Portrait/Short Term 12/Midsommar to make this a literal heaven for me.

The Final 20

7EyhowH.jpg

Black Swan, Blue Valentine, Incendies, Toy Story 3, Winter's Bone

The Master, Ex Machina, Gone Girl, Mad Max: Fury Road, Room

Spotlight, Arrival, Your Name., Get Out, Lady Bird

Annihilation, The Favourite, Hereditary, Little Women, Parasite

Congratulations to our rankers for narrowing nearly 1000 films from the past decade to our elite group of 20. It is now their jobs to submit a final ranking of these twenty films. These rankings will be averaged together into one cumulative ranking (along with an eleventh ranking from the public). Writeups are required for all 20 films, but 100 words are only necessary for your top five and bottom five to justify why you are placing them high or low (though 100 words are encouraged for all 20). As per everyone's requests, I will give you three weeks. So all your rankings and writeups are due by Wednesday, December 16th at midnight.

@aliasocfan @*Chris @Deeee @NGM @Steven_ @.Rei @Elliott @#jeah @totes4totes @1234567890

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 2
  • Alex95 changed the title to Films of the Decade Rankdown (TOP 20 IS HERE)
Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Well I haven’t seen Blue Valentine but I know that’s a boring romance movie so that probably won’t make my watch list. :giggle: 

I really love the movie a ton. It's not the most exciting movie to watch, but the acting is top notch. Plus, one of my favorite bands scored the film!

• Alex95 changed the title to Films of the Decade Rankdown (Winner Posted)