Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

Toy Story 4

Toy_Story_4_poster.jpg

giphy.gif

Of all the films I was 100% sure that Toy Story would not survive so half of my plan worked. The other part didn't work cause I forgot about Anne & Andy's extra saves and overestimated some of the alliances. Next time then 🙂

Toy Story 4 is a great film like all Toy Story films but is by far the least iconic of the saga and more than a fair cut at this point. I also wanted to make sure that this was cut before the much super Toy Story 3 that is already being targeted for whatever reason. 

Toy Story 4 is a 2019 3D computer-animated comedy-drama film, the sequel to Toy Story 3 and the fourth film in the series. The film follows the plot of all of Andy's toys in their new life with Bonnie. A new adventure starts for them, as a new toy called Forky make its way into Bonnie''s life during a road trip adventure with Bonnie and her family.  The voice cast of the film see some of the retuning actors along with new ones: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Annie Potts, Tony Hale, Keegan-Michael Key, Jordan Peele and Christina Hendricks, among others. The film grossed an outstanding $1.073B in the box office, making it the highest-grossing film of the series as well as the 5th highest-grossing animated film of all time. Reviews were great as expected with a 97% Tomatoscore and a 84/100 Metascore. The film also won the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature just like Toy Story 3 which is pretty awesome, I assume that if the category was already created in the previous years, all of the films form the series would have gotten it. Anyways a great film but one the is leaving at the right moment imo.

7 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Nominations:

Blindspotting (2018)

CAM (2018)

Cold War (2018)

Crazy Rich Asians (2018)

Game Night (2018)

The Hate U Give (2018)

If Beale Street Could Talk (2018)

Private Life (2018)

Searching (2018)

We the Animals (2018)

You Were Never Really Here (2018)

Derek you have to re-nominate.

At least 5 films must be Rei's favorites otherwise is not valid 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Fun fact, 2018 has the most movies left in the game at 20. Trying to remedy that now. Y'all just never made it to the bottom of the list on the front page (and anyone who scrolled to the bottom just pulled from 2019 apparently)

I feel attacked.