Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Threats only work on the nice people though. Like what's the point in threatening me or NGM what is that going to do? Nothing but it does work on the nice people though.

That is what makes it more disheartening is that I thought don't go out of my way to target people or attack people and when I genuinely cut a film I don't care I get threats. Coming from Steven is shocking but you're right it does work on people who are nice in the game.

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I just find it humorous when other people make moves they don't get threatened. I always get threatened and I'm just tired of it.

No, I don't mean to threaten anyone. I try to play nice, but Soul Surfer was nominated four times. I remember everyone who nominated Soul Surfer up to this point, so it's not just you. I'll spare Hunger Games films for you though. :hug:

Just now, Alex95 said:

Did the person who cut Soul Surfer not think there would be revenge :dead: 

A revenge for one film maybe but threatening a whole genre I like all over one film seems a bit much. I just don't think Steven would have come at Dee like this is all I'm saying.

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

There or more important things in life (like a pandemic or what happened to George Floyd) so if you want to threaten me so be it.

I am very aware of what is happening in the world thank you very much and maybe need an escape from it on a silly website every once in a while.

Just now, Alex95 said:

I am very aware of what is happening in the world thank you very much and maybe need an escape from it on a silly website every once in a while.

Did I reply to you on this? I don't see why you jumped in. :dead: I'm just saying I won't take threats personally because there are for important things. Like you've said  before it's not the deep.

• Like 1

THE MAZE RUNNER

V3W_1uLiraX9RdqmRYI7SCYgI8UgK80Ta_95OmCf

I've never seen any of The Maze Runner movies or read the books, but I have heard about them. However, this is an easy elimination to make since I have no attachment. I'll have to read about it on Wikipedia to know the full details of this film. Dylan O'Brien stars as Thomas, a sixteen-year-old boy who has no memories of who he is or how he ended up where he is. He is trapped inside an intricate maze with other groups of children. They don't know how to get out, so they form their own little society there called The Glade. Nonetheless, they still have designated Runners to find an escape route. I won't read the rest of the plot, but I bet Thomas and his new group of friends try to make their way through the maze with the goal of finally finding a way out. As for reviews, it has a 65% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes. The site adds, "With strong acting, a solid premise, and a refreshingly dark approach to its dystopian setting, The Maze Runner stands out from the crowded field of YA sci-fi adventures." Maybe this is a film I would enjoy watching, but I don't know if I'll seek it out to watch. Maybe if I see it listed on Netflix while browsing one day? Anyway, sorry to any fans, but out it goes from the rankdown.

And I'll save Now You See Me.

5f1ef58fe4be3e6b1226e8d283446506.gif

56 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

SlipperyFantasticGrosbeak-size_restricte

I mean if you want be "note" me being glad Soul Surfer is cut after you've already nominated a sh*t ton of films I like in both of your times nominating, be my guest. 🙂

23 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I just find it humorous when other people make moves they don't get threatened. I always get threatened and I'm just tired of it.

Or how it's fine to nominate a bunch of films I like but I can't be glad I movie don't like is cut. :rolleyes: 

11 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Or how it's fine to nominate a bunch of films I like but I can't be glad I movie don't like is cut. :rolleyes: 

I mean you caused Good Boys to be cut and I'm not over here threatening you or raging war against you. :dead:

I’m surprisingly Team Steven in all this drama 🤷‍♂️

if you nominate or cut a movie that you know someone likes or love what do you really expect? And this comes from someone that don’t care about Soul Surfer

I'm not even being that serious. :dead: Yes, I'm disappointed the film is cut, but I'm not going to nominate all the popular and critically acclaimed films now.

I've seen payback happen in rankdowns before, so I was just kinda sorta joking. But I guess it's not allowed from me. 😶 Sorry for any drama I may have caused. I never meant to be threatening. I was just frustrated an obvious favorite of mine kept getting nominated when I do make an attempt to play nice (like me avoiding nominating horror films). If I nominated any favorite films by people before, it was not intentional. And there are Hunger Games and superhero movies I like, so I wasn't really going to eliminate them all. 

Just now, .Rei said:

I’m surprisingly Team Steven in all this drama 🤷‍♂️

if you nominate or cut a movie that you know someone likes or love what do you really expect? And this comes from someone that don’t care about Soul Surfer

Obviously. It comes with the territory. My whole thing is one film over threatening whole genres someone likes when there are multiple people involved in getting the film cut. I usually don't go for revenge and if I do it's usually an eye for an eye tactic. But that's just me.

All this drama is honestly worse than one of my favorite films getting cut.

Victoria, I'm sorry for making you feel threatened in this game. That wasn't meant to be serious. I'm not going to seek revenge against your favorite films.

Elliott, sorry my noted gif bothered you. That also was meant to be a joking reply to the celebration of Soul Surfer's elimination. And I didn't even know my nominees were among your favorites, so sorry about that too.

Can we all please just move on from this?