Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

FANTASTIC BEASTS: THE CRIMES OF GRINDELWALD

original.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Even though JK Rowling has been exposed as a TERF, I still love Harry Potter. That love, however, did not extent to the Fantastic Beasts movies. These movies just feel wholly unnecessary and are basically a cash grab on Warner Brothers. I’m sure the first one is a fine movie, but it didn’t peak my interest and I’ve never actually finished it, so needless to say, I haven’t seen this one. This one starred Eddie Redmayne, Johnny Depp, Katherine Watersron, Ezra Miller, Zoe Kravitz and Jude Law to name a few. Whoo chil’, that list has some yikes to it.

SAVE: 22 Jump Street

Edited by Elliott

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

I can't justify keeping it over the nominations presented to me.

7 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Bless that cut because Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald stole my money and I never got my refund. :dead:

🤔

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I love Carrie Underwood. #ForgiveMe

That’s okay. I’ll nominate superhero and Hunger Games films next chance I get. :bobo:

ETA: And horror films too. 🙂

Edited by Steven_
  • Haha 1

HITCHCOCK (2012)

tumblr_prw7leBOIT1whtfl4o3_500.gifv

Omfg up until now I thought I was cutting Hancock, the Will Smith movie from 2008 :dead: I had this whole write-up planned about how my dad and I watched it when it came out and f*cking hated it and how disappointed I was with it, but I've never seen the actual movie Hitchcock!!! So sorry if anyone is a fan of this movie but oh well I don't feel like changing my cut now. :haha: Hancock is a 2012 biopic starring Anthony Hopkins as Alfred Hitchcock, with a huge supporting cast consisting of Helen Mirren, Scarlett Johansson, Toni Collette, and Jessica Biel among others. It is about the relationship between famed film director Alfred Hitchcock and his wife, Alma Reville, a screenwriter. The time period of this movie is during the filming of the famous movie Psycho that we all know and love. I have nothing else to add.

Saving: Bombshell, an underwhelming movie with an amazing cast

Edited by #jeah

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I just find it humorous when other people make moves they don't get threatened. I always get threatened and I'm just tired of it.

Tired Love And Hip Hop GIF by VH1

Threats only work on the nice people though. Like what's the point in threatening me or NGM what is that going to do? Nothing but it does work on the nice people though.