Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

I will probably never even see that many movies before I die

LOL you are making me feel bad about myself. Do I spend too much time watching movies, binging television, and playing video games? PROBABLY OKAY. :dead:

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

LOL you are making me feel bad about myself. Do I spend too much time watching movies, binging television, and playing video games? PROBABLY OKAY. :dead:

My life, beside I do not play video games :haha:

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

There were a few that weren't on your list that I had to add myself that I'm surprised you never saw 😮 

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I don't have time for movies when I'm re-watching SYTYCD and Drag Race. WHO'S WASTING TIME NOW????

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I'm looking forward to losing my favorite obscure films that not even Dee has heard of in the first cycle :wub: :wub: :wub: :giggle: 

Me wondering if I should bring some of my “obscure” one. 

I included a few "close call" movies such as I love You Phillip Morris that had a festival run in 2009, but was released in theaters in 2010. With foreign films I wasn't sure whether to go with when they were released in America or in their home country. So I just put it on the list cause why not (which is why Nowhere Boy and Dogtooth are there). So if there are some "close call" films you want included let me know.