Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, Deeee said:

Matt Damon is a piece of sh*t

The writer of Joker went on a rant that PC culture was ruining his career because he couldn’t make homophobic or rape jokes so I’ll still take Matt Damon.

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Matt Damon is a piece of sh*t and the movie is horrendously boring and pointless.

Todd Phillips is sad that people can't make rape jokes anymore and there's also a strong case for Joaquin Phoenix for being an $^^@*(! as well.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

You couldn't pay me to form an opinion on Matt Damon who is such a bland and boring actor (outside of Mr. Ripley and his 30 Rock guest role lol)

I just know him as the angel in Dogma. :dead:

Just now, totes4totes said:

Todd Phillips is sad that people can't make rape jokes anymore and there's also a strong case for Joaquin Phoenix for being an $^^@*(! as well.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

The writer of Joker went on a rant that PC culture was ruining his career because he couldn’t make homophobic or rape jokes so I’ll still take Matt Damon.

I had no idea about Todd Phillips being a piece of sh*t either! Thank you both for informing! He can rot in hell with Damon. LOL.

I did know that there is a strong chance Phoenix is horrid also, though.

I also agree that incel glorification is far worse than driving. I just hated FvF with a passion and at least had fun mocking and eviscerating Joker in the theatre for being a movie about glorifying murderous white men!

Just now, Elliott said:

F*cking pig. And looking at his filmography, of course he believes this!!!

The fact that I also had no idea he was so protective of conservative, bigoted, violent white men shows that my entire Twitter timeline is instead full of people bashing Joker for glorifying incels. :dead:

15 minutes ago, Deeee said:

F*cking pig. And looking at his filmography, of course he believes this!!

He’s responsible for the Hangover trilogy and Road Trip so I wasn’t surprised in the slightest. :dead:

Yes I like those movies but they’re still problematic.