Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

READY PLAYER ONE

Unfortunately for Victoria, I have to stick with my cut as I am getting ready for work & I wanna submit it before then. All the 4 movies remaining were movies that I've never seen but this one was the only one that I was not familiar. What is Ready Player One? It is a movie released in 2018 that was inspired by a novel of the same name written by Ernest Cline who also played a role in the making of the movie. It is a movie directed by the well known Steven Spielberg, and it stars Tye Sheridan & Olivia Cooke who was fantastic in Bates Motel. What is the plot of the movie? Wikipedia tells me that the story takes place in 2045 where everyone pretty much uses a virtual reality software to escape the desolation of the real world, and we are introduced to Wade Watts who finds a clue to a game where he may become the owner of the software if he wins - he essentially tries to complete it with his allies before a big corporation can do so. Did he achieve it? You will need to watch it to find out about. Anyway, the movie received mixed reviews due to the adapation from the book to the movie - one of our very own here at IDF said "the adaption was a bigger flop than IDF trying to do a Voice rankdown." - but it is very praised for its visual effects. 

SAVING: READY OR NOT