Rank The Top 17

FloorWax

Since we don’t TECHNICALLY know the winner of the 4-way knockout yet, I’ll rank the top 20.

1. CammWess

2. Micah Iverson

3. Zan Fiskum

4. Megan Danielle

5. Joanna Serenko

6. Todd Michael Hall (I know his knockout was abysmal but this is based on his overall body of work)

7. Thunderstorm Artis

8. Todd Tilghman

9. Arei Moon

10. Toneisha Harris (I don’t really get the hype for her, she seems average compared to Kyla, Kymberli and Rose)

11. Allegra Miles (would be higher up if she could pronounce lyrics correctly)

12. Nelson Cade III

13. Joei Fulco (would be higher up but I’m not a fan of her vibrato)

14. Roderick Chambers

15. Michael Williams

16. Mandi Thomas

17. Mandi Castillo (so average)

18. Cedrice

19. Mike Jerel (absolute flop)

20. Samantha Howell (her tone is the most unbearable thing my ears have ever had to experience)

Because I don’t have a true fav yet, I'm reviewing videos and going to rank by teams and will rank in four categories:

Personally: How much do I enjoy the performances of a particular contestant. Do I  like their voice, tone genre, etc? This ranking is heavily subjected to change throughout  the seasons, because I don’t  have a fav yet

Demographically: Based on the demographics and past season, who is likely to advance, and for how long

Objectively: Definitely ty subject for error, cause nobody can be 100% objective (except possibly jork), but i'm trying to base it on whose performances could be objectively considered the best. Andc note, i'm not just talking about technically perfect voice objectivity, but stage presence, song arrangements, etc. 

IDF'lly: Who does IDF like, hate, or just not care about?

Team Blake is first

I'll split this into three sections: people I care about, people I don't, and people I REALLY don't (in no particular order).

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Allegra Miles

Megan Danielle

Micah Iverson

Thunderstorm Artis

Toneisha Harris

:/:/:/

Cedrice

Arei Moon

Joei Fulco

Joanna Serenko

CamWess

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Mandi Thomas

Roderick Chambers

Zan Fiskum

Mike Jerel

Mandi Castillo

Todd Tilghman

Whoever wins the 4-Way KO

Leaving out the 4-way KO since we don't know officially who won (we can guess it's likely one of two, but we technically don't know it for sure).

1. Todd T. - I love his vocal texture and he's got energy on stage in spades, and he's one of the few times I've been on board with Minivan flocking to someone.
  2. Toneisha - Knockout Queen and it seems like her confidence in performing has blossomed under the care of Team Blake; she got the pickiest coach in the competition dancing in his seat during the knockouts, and powerful singers do pretty well, even if they don't always win I smell a robbery happening but it's fine I'm fine everything's fine
  3. Thunderstorm - His blind audition went semi-viral for a reason; he is, in the words of the longest-lasting coach, "ridiculously talented."  His KO wasn't the best but being a four-chair on Team Nick means I smell TPTB making him one of their Chosen Ones, which I can't say I'd be mad about.
  4. Megan - Raw vocal power. Jeez. She's my favorite of the "dark horse" candidates but I don't know if she'll make it past the semifinals.
  5. Micah - I love alt-rock and I think his voice is interesting, but something about him hasn't clicked the same way others in this lane have before.
  6. Joei - I think her tone is super cool and I love her lower register. Her battle with TMH is also the one I've looped through on YouTube a ridiculous number of times.
  7. Roderick - His falsetto is super-duper smooth and though he was clearly disappointed not to get a chair turn from John (based on his reaction to being a new-guy's-one-chair during the blinds), he's shined on Team Nick whereas on Team Legend he would've likely been battle fodder.
  8. Joanna - This may be a hot take, but as much as I enjoy her performances I just enjoy others more.
  9. CammWess - His KO is my third favorite after Toneisha and Megan, but I wish he hadn't gone back to John; I don't see that ending well.
  10. Allegra - I think her tone is super cool and I suspect she's going to be another TPTB Chosen One (if she's not already one) but the fact I struggled to make out half of the words in her KO was frustrating as someone with auditory processing issues.
  11. Cedrice - I think she's really, really good, but her lane is too similar to others that I like better. I suspect she's probably toast but Kelly being really excited for her being a battle save as well as having the chance to steal her from Blake means I might be wrong.
  12. Zan - I love indie-pop/folk-pop but she just doesn't do anything for me.
  13. Mandi Castillo - She switches with Zan depending on my mood, tbh; I don't understand John's fascination with her but I think she's the most likely choice for a Coach's Save next week.
  14. Mandi Thomas - The montaging of her KO has me worried for her because I actually do like her, but I don't see her going past next week.
  15. Arei - She's good but I forget she's in the competition 99% of the time.
  16. Mike Jerel  - I want to have him higher but he seems like he peaked at his blinds, which is unfortunate.
  • Like 1

1. Zan Fiskum
2. Toneisha Harris
3. Cedrice
4. Arei Moon
5. Mandi Castillo
6. Roderick Chambers
7. CammWess
8. Joanna Serenko
9. Mandi Thomas
10. Joei Fulco
11. Megan Danielle
12. Allegra Miles
13. Thunderstorm Artis
14. Todd Tilghman
15. Mike Jerel
16. Micah Iverson

17. Michael Williams

Edited by taylorkat

1. Joanna

2. Thunderstorm. 

Throwing darts at this point...

3. Cammwess

4. Megan

5. Todd

6. Joei

7. Allegra 

8. Toneisha

9. Micah

10. Zan

11. Cedrice

12. Roderick 

13. Aeri

14. Mandi C

15. Mandi T

16. Mike 

Edited by TeamAudra

1. Toneisha Harris

2. Zan Fiskum

3. Joanna Serenko
4. Joei Fulco
5. CammWess
6. Todd Tilghman

7. Roderick Chambers

8. Micah Iverson

9. Cedrice

10. Thunderstorm Artis

11. Allegra Miles

12. Mandi Castillo

13. Arei Moon

14. Megan Danielle

15. Mandi Thomas

16. Mike Jerel

Team Blake 

Todd Tilghman

Personally: He’s good, and his emotion is piercing to me. I enjoy his throwback style. While he’s not one of my favorites, it seems like mj’s taste in contestants is improving (though Todd is a step down from Will, but who isn’t) (no offense to Mj and his other favs, just friendly teasing. They’re all technically good.)

Objectively: He’s technically solid, and his emotion Is on point. His stage presence could use a bit of work. He has a nice viice though 

Demographically: What could be a positive for me and other IDF’ers is the fact that he’s not  the “typical” country contestant, mash or may not be a negative for the demographics. However him being country and on team Blake, and the only country male in the top 20 should at least propel him into the finale.

IDF’lly: He’s not the typical country contestant and IDF doesn’t seem to mind him now, but if he makes top 12 or bloodbath, I expect idf’s anti-country rhetoric to start appearing, regardless of how off base it is. Especially if he outlasts a technicality better singer like Toniesha, or IDFS it girl Joana.

Joana Serenko

Personally: Ehile she might be my TB favorite, I think the IDF hype is too much and she’s not a top fav. Her tone is pleasant, and her performances are entertaining, but not to the degree IDF makes them out to be

Objectively: Her voice, her performance, and her stage presence are...good. But that’s it. Just good.

Demographically: I could see her last anytime from being eliminated during playoffs too IDF’s chagrin, all the way up to be eliminated during the bloodbath instant save. Her voice and team Blake should propel her further than other contestants, but unlike Todd, IDF won’t complain much if she outlasts technically better singers

IDF’lly: If it was up to IDF, they’d crown her the winner and fill the shows  with 2 hours of her performances.  I mean she’s good, but IDF is already ready to crown her the winner.

Joei Fulco

Personally: I enjoy her. Usually I’m not a fan of the technically perfect singers, but she’s an exception. Her voice is unique. She also has the ability to command the stage (if she ever decides to use it which I’ll get into in the next line.)

Objectively: Her singing is A++. However, she’s one of the rare types of contestants who have stage presence, but doesn’t put it to as much use as she can.  I’m not saying she should run around the stage like Will or dance like Shakira , but just work the stage in a way that’s uniquely her, would earn her more casual cotes.

Demographically: If Blake backs her, she could go far. However, with Todd and the more technically perfect Toniesha, it could be an uphill battle if Blake doesn’t back her to make the top 13, or even the top 9.

IDF’lly: She doesn’t get much hate, but she doesn’t get much buzz either. Her performances usually incite a positive response on IDF, but other than that, not much

Toniesha Harris

Personally: Her tone is nice. She’s technically perfect and her tone is a cool unique one. I’m not the biggest fan of her performances, but Diamonds was great. 

Objectively: She has power and vocals for days. If this contestant was based solely on technical ability she’d be in top 3 no doubt. However, there’s more to voice than hitting notes. Her tone is unique, so that could be polarizing. And like Joei, but to a much less severe degree (due to the fact that she has a good amount of stage presence when standing still, which to her credit is very hard to do), she could benefit from moving around the stage more. 

Demographically: She could likely do well, especially with Blake’s backing. I see her in the finale. Her voice can carry her to instant save (her voice could carry her to top 2 without demographics playing a factor), where team blake could potentially surpass that and send her to top 4 

IDF’lly: Despite her unique tone I already saw a comment saying “we have one of her every season”. I, expect in the future, like Todd being compared to random country contestants vastly different from him we’ll be seeing, 

Personally (highly subject to change)

1. Joana/Toniesha
  2. Joei Fulco
  3. Todd Tilghman

Objectively 

1. Toniesha Harris
  2. Joei Fulco/Joana Serenko
  3. Todd Tilghman

Demographically 

1. Todd Tilghman 
  2. Toniesha Harris
  3. Joana Serenko
  4. Joei Fulco

IDF’lly (Now)

1. Joana Serenko
  2. Toniesha Harris
  3. Joei Fulco
  4. Todd Tilghman 

IDF’lly (Later

1. Joana Serenko
  2. Joei Fulco
  3. Toniesha Harris
  4. Todd Tilghman 

Stay tuned for my review on team Kelly, John, Nick, and 4 Way KOs

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1. Allegra Miles

2. Toneisha Harris

3. Joanna Serenko

4. Megan Danielle

5. Cedrice

6. Zan Fiskum

7. Arei Moon

8. Thunderstorm Artis

9. Joei Fulco

10. Roderick Chambers

11. CammWess

12. Mandi Castillo

13. Mandi Thomas

14. Micah Iverson

15. Todd Tilghman

16. Mike Jerel

33 minutes ago, thevoicefan said:

1. Allegra Miles

2. Toneisha Harris

3. Joanna Serenko

4. Megan Danielle

5. Cedrice

6. Zan Fiskum

7. Arei Moon

8. Thunderstorm Artis

9. Joei Fulco

10. Roderick Chambers

11. CammWess

12. Mandi Castillo

13. Mandi Thomas

14. Micah Iverson

15. Todd Tilghman

16. Mike Jerel

thanks for helping us get back on topic (but while we weren't I was quite enjoying it) 

ughhh this was really hard, cause I like a lot of these singers, and also, I haven't really put much though beyond Allegra being my favorite to how much I like them quantifiably. I can happily say though that Allegra was my favorite pre-season, after BA, after battles, and still after knockouts!!

1. Allegra Miles

2. Megan Danielle

3. Toneisha Harris

4. CammWess

5. Mandi Thomas

6. Joanna Serenko

7. Zan Fiskum

8. Arei Moon

9. Joei Fulco

11. Roderick Chambers

10. Thunderstorm Artis

12. Todd Tilghman

13. Mandi Castillo

14. Micah Iverson

15. Mike Jerel

16. Cedrice

Team Kelly

Cedrice

Personally: I enjoy her. She’s someone I’ll be rooting for.  

Objectively: She seems like the full package, great voice, stage presence, and great personality both on and off stage. She can “feel” her songs. She’s also very pretty. 

Demographically: Sadly, she’s the type of contestant that is the total package, but doesn’t somehow resonate with the majority of TV voters (ex. Myracle/Kimberly Nichole)

IDF’lly: She’s the type of contestzant who usually generates some hype on IDF. Then again, its usually the same 3 people (though it should be more) who hype this type of contestant up. However, even those people seem to be hiding in the shadows this year. However, her performance reception on IDF is positive.

Megan Danielle

Personally: In my opinion, her KO was the first “moment:” performance of the season. She was good in. her auditions, but her growth since then is incredible. 

Objectively: She has a good voice, however her “nasal” tone (which I like) could potentially make people think she’s more off tune or pitch than she actually is.  And it could be polarizing

Demographically: Because she is a young teen girl on Team Kelly, she could make bloodbath if Kelly backs her. However, with Mandi on the team and Micha, who Kelly seems attached to, not to mention Samantha could win the 4 way, Megan  might wanna put more stock into her

IDF’lly:  Honestly, no clue. I’m gonna say she might be liked well enough but not extremely hyped or criticized. 

Michah Iverson

Personally: For me, his voice sounds good, but hes just there for me. Usually he’s the type of contestant I dislike due to genre, but he’s not the case. I am just indfifferent to him.

Objectively: He’s basically the spear counterpart to Joana. Hes good, but just good. Nothing extraordinalriy special. 

Demographically: He’s the type of contestant that can go far, but with the other members on kelly’s team, he might not do as well as other seasons indie males would. But who knows? Usually theres at least one indie guy in the top 12, and if it’s not Michael, it coyld likely be him. I predict which ever one makes it to top 13, might make bloodbath at least.

IDF’lly: He seems to be the “target” contestant this season, which is strange, considering  ther fondness of his distaff counterpart Joana. Like I don’t get the hype of Joana, I also don’t get the hate for Micah.

Mandi Thomas

Personally: I enjoy her voice, and her ability to cover many genres is spectacular. However, if opera is her passion, I hope she has the chance to sing more of it. 

Objectively: She is one of the top singers of the season, and is very versatile. Like Credrice, she also seems like the total package. 

Demographically: Hoenstly, hard to tell. Song choiuce is key for her if she wasnts to advance. Do some opera to stand out, but also other genres too, or maybe stick to opera to not confuse the audience too much??? Also, apparently a KO montage hurts conterstants chances at the toip 12/13, but she might be able to nullify that. 

IDF’lly: She seems like well enough, but not too much buzzing about her

Ranking Time

Personally (Highly subject to change)

1.    Megan Danielle

2.    Mandi Thomas/Cedrice

3.    Michah Iverson

Objectively

1.    Mandi Thomas

2.    Cedrice

3.    Megan Danielle

4.    Michah Iverson

Demographically

1.    Michah Iverson

2.    Megan Danielle

3.    Mandi Thomas

4.    Cedrice

IDF’lly

1.    Megan Danielle

2.    Mandi Thomas

3.    Cedrice

4.    Michah Iverson

Next up later tonight Team John, followed by team nick and 4 way ko tomorrow morning/afternoon if not earlier

Edited by xfactor22

Team John

Mandi Castillo

Personally: I enjoy her voice quite a bit. And because I don’t have a  favorite, I am gonna vote for her because she’s good and she’s  from my hometown, and ill try to get others to vote for her. I hope she gets better chopiuces than “Stand By Me” and “Senorita” (even if the latter is catchy, its not the best singing competition song)

Objectively: She has her own lane anjd her voice is pretty good. 

Demographically: I hope San Antonians are invested like they were with Spensha. If that’s the case, Mandi could go far…maybe not as much due to not being on team blake, but her being a Latin singer, and from SA who has a lot of Latin/Hispanic heritage and traditions, she could go far, though it may or may not require a save from John like Blake saved Spensha. But if us San Antonians vote, she might go far. 

IDF’lly: She seems to be the second most criticized sadly…I don’t get the hate. 

CamWess

Personally: He is good. His growth is noticiable, but not as much as Megan’s, and I’m just not the biggest fan of his style.

Objectively: He seems technically solid, but seems also to suffer from. The same thing Micah and Joana do, however he did have a great performance in “Say Something”.

Demographically: He seems like the contestant that will get eliminated in the Playoffs, unless he gets saved

IDF’lly: Not mentioned much, but positive reception to his latest performance

Mike Jerel

Personally: I enjoy his performances, but his song choices he gets could be better, even if I don’t despise the songs he sang like IDF does. 

Objectively: He has a good voice and a good technical performance ability, and his using the piano could make for a moment down the road. His range is also surprisingly good.

Demographically: I could see him anywhere from eliminated in Pos to finale. Performance is key for him

IDF’lly: IDF doesn’t seem to like him much, but IDF usually doesn’t enjoy his genre of music. 

Zan Fiskum

Personally: WOW, just wo. Her voice is good, and she has emotion for days. 

Objectively: Good voice, great way to interpret songs, however like I said with other contestants earlier, she could work the staged a bit more in a way that’s uniquely her

Demographically: Considering her voice and style is similar to Alisan Porter, she might be able to go far, but not quite sure how far.

IDF’lly: IDF receives her positively, but not much buzz

rankings

Personally (Subject to change)

1.    Mandi Castillo

2.    Zan Fiskum

3.    CammWess

4.    Mike Jerel

Objectively

1.    Zan Fiskum

2.    Mike Jerel

3.    Mandi Castillo

4.    CamWess

Demographically

1.    Zan Fiskum  or Mandi Castillo

2.    Zan Fiskum  or Mandi Castillo

3.    Mike Jerel

4.    CamWess

IDF'lly

1. Zan Fiskum

2. CamWess

3. Mike Jerel

4. Mandi Castillo

Edited by xfactor22

(best Performance so far)

1. Micah Iverson (Audition)

2, Allegra Miles (Battle)

3.Joanna Serenko (Knockout)

4. Thunderstorm Artis (Audition)

5. Megan Danielle (Knockout)

6. Toneisha Harris (Knokout)

7. Cedrice (Battle)

8.Michael Williams (Knockout)

9.Todd Tilghman - He is the country singer i like (Knockout)

10. Zan Fiskum (Knockout)

11. CammWess (Knockout)

12. Mike Jerel (Audition)

13. Arei Moon (Knockout)

14.Roderick Chambers (Battle)

15. Mandi Castillo - (Knockout)

16. Mandi Thomas tbh i didnt like any of her performances (Knockout)

17. Joei Fulco (Battle)

18.Nelson Cade III - He is okay for me (Battle)

19. Samantha Howell - (Knockout)

20. Todd Michael Hall - I never got the hype for him (Battle)

• Like 1

1. Micah Iverson

2. Michael Williams

3. Allegra Miles

4. Toneisha Harris

5. Arei Moon

6. Megan Danielle

7. Zan Fiskum

8. Mandi Castillo

9. Joanna Serenko

10. Joei Fulco

11. Mandi Thomas

12. Cedrice

13. CammWess

14. Roderick Chambers

15. Thunderstorm Artis

16. Mike Jerel

17. Samantha Howell

18. Todd Tilghman

19. Todd Michael Hall

20. Nelson Cade III

Edited by BrokenHearted

Team Nick

Roderick Chambers

Personally: I enjoy his tone a lot., He seems to have the type of voice I'd enjoy listening to on the radio

Objectively: His voice is good, but i don't know if it's technically perfect, but his voice sounds good.

Demographically: I have no idea how far he'll last on Team Nick, but he'd have liekly made at least top 9 on Team Legend. Hopefully Nick will know what songs to give him that work for his voice. (Which means, PLEASE READ THIS NICK: DO NOT GIVE HIM "JEALOUS", NO MATTER HOW BADLY YOU WANT YOUR SONGS PERFORMED)

IDF'lly: 

Thunderstorn Artis:

Personally: I like him. I slighlty prefer Roderick. A duet between him and Roderick would be amazing though.

Objectively: His artistry is compelling, and his uniwque tone and voice is cool

Demographically:  I'm not sure he's as invincible as IDF thinks he is,(even thoughhe is very talented) Maybe he'll go far, but I'm wondering due to his uniqueness and potential overpimping could he be "Terrence'd" 

IDF'lly: IDF seems to like him. 

Arei Moon

Personally: She has a good voice and a good attitude for her performances. 

Objectively: She seems more than just good in her voice and performance, but below great. 

Demographically: She seems like the type of contestant who people don't expect to make far, but do anyways, snd it's usually deserved. If she knockos it out of the park tonight, she could go far. 

IDF'lly: IDF doesn't seem to mention her much.

Allegra Milles

Personally: She's nice enough, but i'm not drawn to her

Objectively: She sounds like she has a good technical voice, however her different tone could make people not like it. I don't mind it.

Demographically:  She has the potential to make the finale if Nick gives her the right material.

IDF'lly: She seems to be an IDF fav

Personally

1. Roderick Chambers

2. Arei Moon

3.Thunderstorm Artis

4.Allegra Miles

Objectively

1. Roderick Chambers

2. Allegra Miles

3. Thunderstorm

4. Arei Moon

Demographically

1. Allegra MiIes

2.  Arei Moon

3. Roderick Chambers

4. Thunderstorm Artis

IDF'lly

1. Allegra Miles

2. Thunderstorm Artis

3. Arei Moon

4. Roderick Chambers

4 WAY KO

Todd Michael Hall

Personally: I like him. he had one somewhat lesser performance, which is not as bad as IDF makes it out to be, but his other performances have been stellar.

Objectively: His performance have been great with stage presence and vocals to soar. Sure he had one not as good performance, burt overall his body of work should make him advance. 

Demographically: He could go far IF he wins the 4 Way KO and 

IDF'lly: Sadly, he's hated after ONE "bad performance...on the flipside, if Joana performs "Shake The Sugar Tree", IDF will say it was the best thing since sliced pizza

Samantha Howell

Personally: Shes grea, has a unique tone and voice. Bnus points for covering REO

Objectively: She has a good voice, but like Megan, her distinct voice could make people not like her as much ( i do though)

Demographically:  It all depends on song choice for her

IDF'lly: They seem to like her

Michael Wiliams

Personally: Hes a bit more developed version of Micah. Neither are bad, but i can "feel" his voice a bit more.

Objectively: He sounds good. Like Arei, above just good, but below great. 

Demographically: If he is able to win the 4 way, he could easily get the top 13 vote. If he gets in the top 13 and Micah doesn't, Michael has a ticket to the top 9 then

IDF'lly: I don't think IDF likes him much surpisingly

Nelson Cade III

Personally: Hes good and very versatille. Also love his "Best Part" creartivitry

Objectively: His vocals, stage presence and vocality seem on point

Demographically: He could go to bloodbath if he makes POs AND is given good songs.

IDF'lly: They dont seem to be the biggest fan of him

Personally

1.  Samantha Howell

2. Nelson Cade III

3. Todd Michael Hall

4. Michael Williams

Objectively

1. Nelson Cade III

2. Todd Michael Hall

3. Samantha Howell

4. Michael Williams

Demographically