• Megan
    • Micah
    • Mandi Thomas
  3. 3. Wildcard Candidate

• Megan
    • Micah
    • Cedrice
    • Mandi

I think Megan Danielle will get the PV. She has the total package + more!!! And she has like a 50% chance of winning the whole thing.

Micah is like the definition of a Team Kelly Save. He has potential, rawness, and he’s the only guy. He’s been getting a ton of YT views and social media followings.

Cedrice, I think, will take the wildcard spot. She has been getting pimped every round, and she is the coach’s favorite. Also, she is really recognizable and I remember whenever she performs.

2 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

I think Megan Danielle will get the PV. She has the total package + more!!! And she has like a 50% chance of winning the whole thing.

Micah is like the definition of a Team Kelly Save. He has potential, rawness, and he’s the only guy. He’s been getting a ton of YT views and social media followings.

Cedrice, I think, will take the wildcard spot. She has been getting pimped every round, and she is the coach’s favorite. Also, she is really recognizable and I remember whenever she performs.

Exactly what I voted. Megan Danielle has a chance at winning the whole competition, and also will be voted by Minivan, casuals, and some of us.

Micah clearly is one of Kelly's favorites because he chose him over Tayler when Tayler apparently did better, so I would guess he'd advance her. It's possible she'd advance Mandi because she's so versatile, but I think she knows Mandi won't go far :( in the competition. 

I think Cedrice will be part of the Instant Save because although the judges talk way more about how she looks than how she sings, she is pretty unique and has a different style of singing than anyone else.

Pretty sure that Megan will get the PV

But Kelly has been raving over Cedrice since the blinds, and now that she´s got her, I doubt that she will let her go, so I think she will save her.

If Mandi T. wins the KO, Micah goes to the wildcard since she is not popular with the audience.

If Anaya wins, I´m not sure then. 

I'm doubtful of Kelly advancing Cedrice over Micah. She does rave about Cedrice every time she performs. Still, Micah is the only guy that chose her this season, she talked about how he's the type of male singer that she loves and she mentioned she sees him in the finale. 

I don't think you guys understand just how much support Micah has lol, his views are insanely high on every social media platform, and he's had far better reception on social media on both his audition and battle than Megan has (also, Google Trends is pretty unreliable in determining a frontrunner but he's outdoing her on there too). I think it's still somewhat a toss up (and we can't be sure of anything, as Micah's KO hasn't aired yet), but for now I'm betting on Micah getting the vote over her.

PV: Micah

CS: Megan

WC: Cedrice

Also, it's still not confirmed that Mandi beats Anaya. I'd bet the opposite, actually.

Edited by indii

15 minutes ago, indii said:

I don't think you guys understand just how much support Micah has lol, his views are insanely high on every social media platform

His audition was leaked and has 6.1M views on Youtube but only 36k likes. He just had the luck to be leaked in the weak in which people started taking quarantine a bit more serious in some countries. Megan has 2M, but 26k likes. Thunderstorm has around the same amount of views as Micah, but three times the likes. On Facebook, he has 1.9M and she has 1.5M

Once again, he was a leak.

Nothing against Micah, I actually like him but don't see him getting the vote over Megan unless he has a breakout performance and/or Megan completely flops

Edited by antikid
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, antikid said:

His audition was leaked and has 6.1M views on Youtube but only 36k likes. He just had the luck to be leaked in the weak in which people started taking quarantine a bit more serious in some countries. Megan has 2M, but 26k likes. Thunderstorm has around the same amount of views as Micah, but three times the likes. On Facebook, he has 1.9M and she has 1.5M

Once again, he was a leak.

Nothing against Micah, I actually like him but don't see him getting the vote over Megan unless he has a breakout performance and/or Megan completely flops

These are all good points.  My best guess is the obvious:

PV - Megan

CS - Micah

WC - Cedrice