Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

I will mention that am sad Penny was excluded from the rankdown. :broken:  AeqLWXV.jpg What a little princess. ❤️

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

300?cb=20120529030738

Freckles too. :( I know we can't included all 101 and though. :giggle:

I had to limit the entries, and I feel like the other puppies were featured more. :( Sergeant Tibbs was left out too. :stealth: 

I also notice we are down to only three The Little Mermaid characters before Top 200. 😮 

Berlioz

giphy.gif

Since @~*8Kay8*~ originally wanted to nominate Berlioz instead of her immunity pick Toulouse (who ended up going home) I'll eliminate Berlioz here. The general consensus was that Berlioz was to be the lowest ranked from the kittens of The Aristocats so since that honor befell upon Toulouse we won't let Berlioz go much further. Berlioz is a major character in The Aristocats. He was introduced in 1970. Berlioz is a gray-furred kitten, the youngest son of Duchess and the younger brother of Toulouse and Marie. Berlioz's talent is playing the piano and singing. Berlioz is a cute kitten but I prefer Marie and Toulouse to him. This is a fair spot for him. PS: Rolly should outranked them all. 😘

Save: Tod

3 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Cut Pongo

Save Lefou

honestly, I like them both, so if anyone is very much on Team Pongo let me know. I could be easily swayed :haha:

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

I am also saving Perdita as I cannot watch this dalmatian massacre.  And since the puppies are all gone now ( :broken: ),  I will mention that am sad Penny was excluded from the rankdown. :broken:   What a little princess. ❤️  At least I can keep her mommy in the game and hope Pongo will be saved as well.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

300?cb=20120529030738

Freckles too. :( I know we can't included all 101 and though. :giggle:

Freckles. ❤️ There were no girl pups represented though. 😢 

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

I re-watched the movie recently, and Patch is featured just as much as Rolly and Lucky. :yes:

:wub: :wub: :wub: 

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

I had to limit the entries, and I feel like the other puppies were featured more. :( Sergeant Tibbs was left out too. :stealth: 

I also notice we are down to only three The Little Mermaid characters before Top 200. 😮 

I understand. I wish I had remembered to mention Penny in my application (and all other 97 :giggle: ). But at least a girl puppy. :wub:  Sergeant Tibbs left out too. 😮 Time to reset the whole rankdown (kidding :giggle: )

I remember them dropping like flies earlier. :broken:  Not surprised at the three who are left.