Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

Disney Wiki:

101 Dalmatians

Patch is not an official character in the movie (though he appeared on some tie-in merchandise). However, a puppy resembling him can be seen at times, and he was included on the original VHS cover to the film.

Okay, so I'm not crazy. I watched 101 Dalmations a couple weeks ago and didn't remember Patch being in it at all lol

• Haha 1

BRUCE, ANCHOR AND CHUM

tumblr_p7zfjeHClr1tix1qao3_400.gif

Introduced in FInding Nemo, this trio of sharks are supporting characters - Bruce is a great white shark and the leader of the sharks and he is described as friendly; Anchor is a scallopped hammerhead shark and he is the more tame of the shark; Chum is a shortfin mako sharko who is the over the top & comedic character of the trio.  In the movie, they are first introduced to us when Marlin & Dory run into Bruce who invites them to a get-together. And Bruce finds himself chasing Dory when he gets the whiff of blood. Bruce finally manage to stop his chase of Dory, and he tells everyone to swim away to avoid the torpedo. Anyway, the best way to describe this trio of sharks is that they try to not be like the other sharks which is being friendly & not eat other fishes. 

At the end of the day, they're very minimal characters especially if we are out here cutting bigger names. So it's time for these sharks to swim away from this rankdown. 

SAVING: QUEEN ELINOR

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Disney Wiki:

101 Dalmatians

Patch is not an official character in the movie (though he appeared on some tie-in merchandise). However, a puppy resembling him can be seen at times, and he was included on the original VHS cover to the film.

Okay, so I'm not crazy. I watched 101 Dalmations a couple weeks ago and didn't remember Patch being in it at all lol

He's in the animated movie which is what we're ranking, not the Glenn Close movie.

Patch

latest?cb=20190323201041

It’s a cute cartoon puppy, so it’s inherently adorable. But 1. the parents do way more in the movie, 2. the live version of this caused mass abandonment of puppies, which is heartbreaking. But back to Patch, even though the puppies are the entire reason the plot of the movie happens, they are kinda there, judt being cute and not much else. His “fight” with Lucky makes the soot idea come together, so that’s about it? Anyway, cute but fair cut at this point. Remember to adopt instead of buying dogs/pets, and take care and love them.

Save: Crash

Gill

source.gif

I remember saving Gill before, but sadly, he is the easiest choice left for me to cut here. I do really like him though and love Finding Nemo in general. Gill is the leader of the tank gang in the movie, and he dreams of escaping from the tank. He has tried many times, once which ended up with him landing on dental tools and resulting in the scars he has on his side and his destroyed fin.  It was Gill's idea for Nemo to block the aquarium filter with a pebble, to force the water to get dirty so the fish would have to be removed for it to be cleaned, and they could escape into the ocean. The plan goes wrong at first, which causes Gill to feel guilty and remorseful for risking Nemo's life. 😢  Nemo tries again to see the plan through and it is successful enough for him to escape through the sink since, as Gil says, "all drains lead to the ocean."  Later on, Gill and his friends are able to escape into the ocean as well.  Gill is a great leader fish, and I would have liked him to last longer, but I prefer the characters he's up against more. 

I am also saving Perdita as I cannot watch this dalmatian massacre.  And since the puppies are all gone now ( :broken: ),  I will mention that am sad Penny was excluded from the rankdown. :broken:  AeqLWXV.jpg What a little princess. ❤️  At least I can keep her mommy in the game and hope Pongo will be saved as well.

Saving: Perdita 

tumblr_n92d0flj431td2pdjo1_250.gif

4 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Megan hates sea creatures, cats and dogs. 😭:haha:

I didn’t even nominate all the Finding Nemo characters nor all the Aristocats!!!!!

I did nominate all the Dalmatians because do they even talk ?????????? (If they do really shows the last time I watched that movie)

7 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Does Patch even have many lines in the movie? I feel like Rolly and Lucky are featured way more. 

I re-watched the movie recently, and Patch is featured just as much as Rolly and Lucky. :yes: