Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

1 hour ago, totes4totes said:

The sound mixing and lip syncing in High School Musical is truly terrible. But the songs are all perfect and I hope between all 9 rankers we choose the 9 best high school musical songs.

55 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Show me someone who says Get'cha Head in the Game isn't a bop and I'll show you a liar

:dead: 

58 minutes ago, miss denise said:

My fourth Disney music challenge.:dead: I hope we’ll see different songs and not recycled choices from last time (although would be interesting if some fared a lot better or worse than before). 

LMAO I was thinking this. :haha: I wonder what those that were apart of the last Disney game + this Disney game would do regarding choices. I chose all of my strongst picks so I wouldn't know what to do. :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO I was thinking this. :haha: I wonder what those that were apart of the last Disney game + this Disney game would do regarding choices. I chose all of my strongst picks so I wouldn't know what to do. :lmao: 

Yeah, it got harder every time in the last game, so it will be even more challenging now! There are, of course, so many amazing songs, but hard to know what might do well in votes.  I do have a few song choices in mind that I like and will hold on to for future challenges in this game, assuming nobody else picks them first. :yes:  But I feel like my stronger choices were used last time (whether by me or someone else, but I don't want to pick a song I remember someone doing last time).

MUSIC CHALLENGE

source.gif

FRIEND LIKE ME

Aladdin (1992)

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

The Nightmare Before Christmas (1994)

SALLY'S SONG

The Nightmare Before Christmas (1994)

THE BELLS OF NOTRE DAME

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)

I WON'T SAY (I'M IN LOVE)

Hercules (1997)

YOU'LL BE IN MY HEART

Tarzan (1999)

ALMOST THERE

The Princess and the Frog (2009)

MOTHER KNOWS BEST

Tangled (2010)

INTO THE UNKNOWN

Frozen II (2019)

Thanks to everyone for submitting your songs. All great choices!

All the rankers must now privately message me their rankings of the nine songs. Include your own song in your rankings. The deadline is 24 hours from now. Once I have the results, I will post them here.

Good luck!

Edited by Steven_

7 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I don't remember any of the other songs that were used so I can't call out a repeat even if there was one. :dead:

I notice two repeats, including one of my previous picks. I believe that was my lowest ranking one of the three challenges, so will be interesting to see how it does against different songs...