idolforums.com
Steven_

Disney Characters Rankdown

^ Sounds good :thumbs:

I’m hoping to start this Monday, which seems to be when Horror Movies and 2010s Films will be starting too. 😅

sent!

Monday is great because I will be trying to watch all sorts of Disney movies tomorrow. 

I can't wait to write Elastigirl's Top 20 write-up and include the New Yorker's horny review of Incredibles 2.

• Like 2

Wait watching Frozen II for my lesbian icon Elsa and you gotta add Honeymaren and Ryder to the Frozen II list. I didn’t notice they were missing.

CAST REVEAL

NmRs.gif

Thank you to everyone who applied to participate in this rankdown! I decided to move forward with only nine rankers, so apologies to those I couldn't cast. I hope you all will still follow along throughout the game.

The Disney Characters Rankdown has been a long time coming. After a previous attempt, it's back and finally starting! So, without further ado, here is the cast of rankers!

ALEX - @Alex95

698d5d886e18bf50a28ea3a4eab7028b.gif

CHRIS - @*Chris

tumblr_ml2e8nsZws1r0qp6so1_500.gif

DEE - @Deeee

giphy.gif

DENISE - @miss denise

taRWQGO.gif

DEREK - @FrogLenzen

tenor.gif?itemid=5307809

KALEY - @~*8Kay8*~

200.gif

MEGAN - @totes4totes

giphy.gif

NICO - @NGM

tumblr_n3k2xqsOjV1trmkp7o1_500.gif

VICTORIA - @1234567890

giphy.gif

Thanks again for applying!

I hope you all enjoy discussing these Disney characters with your fellow rankers. This is the fifth rankdown I'm hosting, but it is the second one that is Disney themed. While rankdowns can lead to cutthroat game play, let's hope for a peaceful and drama-free game! I hope you all enjoy this rankdown!

• Like 4

Yzma, Edna and Stitch :wub: 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

WILDCARD TWIST

c21028ee6ba7145fc75157288bfb4340.gif

Right now we have 570 characters included in this game. We are about to increase that number to 600 by adding more characters to the game.

In order for this game to not be too overwhelming, I only allowed animated characters to be included. However, there are some very popular Disney characters from live action films that are worthy of a spot. Say hello to the first three wildcards:

giphy.gif

Mary Poppins

4870319412caa22c11e1728660ae4e59.gif

Princess Giselle

giphy.gif

Captain Jack Sparrow

Now it's the rankers turn to pick three wildcard entries of their choice. You each will publicly post on the thread which three characters you want included in this game. The characters must be from a Disney film not already included in this game. This can include live action films or live action-animated hybrid films. Despite being owned by Disney, MCU and Stars Wars characters are ineligible. However, if there is a character from a movie already included you really want to see in this game, then you can choose that character instead. After you all make your choices, we will have our official list of 600 characters.

If you have any questions, then let me know!

ETA: I updated the rules for the twist.

Edited by Steven_

CHARACTER CHOICE

Chihiro Ogino (Spirited Away)

OpenAnimatedKittiwake-size_restricted.gi

tumblr_njex3dJ1lI1snsjmyo1_250.gifv tumblr_ni5seoFrOV1tt2x1bo3_250.gifv

QUEEN NARISSA

34 minutes ago, .Rei said:

somebody pick Ponyo 😔

I sing the Ponyo song everyday except I changed the lyrics so that it is about my cat.

UPDATE

I realize it’s possible to simply go to an even 600 entries, so each ranker gets three wildcard picks. I figured it’d also be fair considering I picked three myself, so everyone should too. Sorry for being fickle, but 600 is the final number. 😅

31 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

So I can’t choose Spider-Man? 🕵️‍♂️

secret latoya jackson GIF

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

So I can’t choose Spider-Man? 🕵️‍♂️

No.

A rankdown can never have enough Angela Lansbury so my first pick is Miss Englantine Price from Bedknobs and Broomsticks

source.gif

At the request of Rei, my second Wildcard is PONYO

tumblr_ow1eikPAof1w86w6ho1_500.gifv

My third is TBD