Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

Only doing gifs for my #1. Got all the photos and the couple of Youtube videos I want... Got all the movie posters and headshots and voice actor info... now I just need my actual write-ups hahahaha any day now.

Rankings are still kinda shifting one place or another, mostly for like 12-23.

Can I have an extension through Saturday? Thought I would be able to write at work but my internet is getting crappier by the day it feels and so I'm doing it all at home but also doing other stuff that I can't do at work because of said shitty internet. I have my bottom 10 and just have to do my Top 15.

Whew, now that I'm done with write-ups I can just post random Disney stuff in the thread until the reveal starts.

Fun fact: There are 12 Official Disney Princesses:

1. Snow White
  2. Cinderella
  3. Aurora
  4. Ariel
  5. Belle
  6. Jasmine
  7. Pocahontas
  8. Mulan
  9. Tiana
  10. Rapunzel
  11. Merida
  12. Moana

We have 5 out of 12 in our Top 25. And Mulan is actually not really a princess in the movie but for some reason qualifies here lol

Former Official Disney Princesses:

1. Tinker Bell
  2. Esmeralda
  3. Jane Porter

And of course, Princess Eilonwy, Princess Kida, and other female protagonists like Megara and Alice are paid dust. I think Alice is something official in Kingdom Hearts or something. And then there's the non-humans like Nala, Atta, and Maid Marian. But the strangest exclusions are Anna and Elsa from Frozen. I wonder why they aren't included. Because they are queens and not princesses? I feel like they were going to add them to the official list and then didn't for some reason.

9 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

And of course, Princess Eilonwy, Princess Kida, and other female protagonists like Megara and Alice are paid dust. I think Alice is something official in Kingdom Hearts or something. And then there's the non-humans like Nala, Atta, and Maid Marian. But the strangest exclusions are Anna and Elsa from Frozen. I wonder why they aren't included. Because they are queens and not princesses? I feel like they were going to add them to the official list and then didn't for some reason.

Anna and Elsa aren’t Disney princesses likely because Frozen already accounts for so much of Disney’s sales they don’t need to be wrapped up in the Disney Princess marketing scheme.