Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

28 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

when your #1 and #2 are already eliminated you can just say "who cares about everybody else" and cut whenever without even thinking about making deals.

Amen!

this is exactly how I feel! 

Goofy

latest?cb=20110901065116

Well there's a few bigger moves I'd be tempted to make but I'm probably still in hot water with the Elsa move lmao so let's keep things simple. I'm gonna let Minnie Mouse be the last of the randos not identified with a movie be the last one standing and cut Goofy. I've got nothing against Goofy, but I really don't think I've seen much of these generic Mickey Mouse movies. At least if I have, none of them really resonated with me. A Goofy Movie is Goofy's most famous movie, but I've never seen it. Goofy's a loyal ally in the Kingdom Hearts series so I'm glad he outlasted Donald, but I could still do without him in the endgame. The physics of Goofy will never make sense. Why he's a dog who can walk on two feet, wear clothes, and talk while Pluto can do none of the above will never be a question anyone can answer. Does it bother me? Yes. Is that reason enough to cut him? I suppose so! So he's a fun character, but I'm missing a story arc from him since he doesn't have a strong film backing him up. Thus, despite being the iconic Goofy, he's one of the most fodder characters left imo. Minnie's probably a bigger fodder pick, but it would be off brand of me to A. Cut a woman and B. Cut the absolute biggest fodder

8 hours ago, Deeee said:

My stomach still hurts thinking about it!!!

Can’t believe you friended me 10 years ago knowing that IDF would become RDF (rankdown forums) and that a Disney rankdown would happen. And that you’d lull me into a false sense of security so you could cut my favorites while I was busy and wouldn’t even have a chance to look at the nominations. 💔

Robin Hood

Xmx3tFN.gif

Not the first cut I wanted to make but I figured it was a cut that would ruffle the least amount of feathers seeing as how I got the blessing of @FrogLenzen! I already know what @Deeee is going to do so I go being boo boo the fool and still making the cut he so desperately wants. :dead: Robin Hood is an anthropomorphic fox and the main character from Robin Hood. He was introduced in 1973.  Robin Hood is is an outlaw who chooses to rob from the rich to help the poor people. He is also known for attaching Prince John and his minions in this film. I actually do like Robin as a character and he is strangely attractive. THERE I SAID IT. He is the reason people are Furries and I don't blame them. Or maybe I do? He is a sexy fox and Lady Marian is a lucky gal, I mean fox! I commend @FrogLenzen for getting him this far as he is an older character and those tend to not do well in this.