idolforums.com
Steven_

Disney Characters Rankdown

On 7/28/2020 at 5:28 AM, NGM said:

Alfredo Linguini

*pic later*

On 7/30/2020 at 7:18 AM, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Peter Pan

Getting a super quick and dirty writeup in to lock in my choice. I go on lunch at 1:30, so I will pretty this up with pictures/more words then :haha:

I apologize for this awful write up, I promise to fix it later :haha:.

On 7/30/2020 at 2:31 PM, NGM said:

Andy

*pic later*

tumblr_m4ridkiaw01r93hr6o1_500.gif

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2020 at 6:31 AM, Alex95 said:

Tigger always want to play and have fun, and is frequently ignoring anyones requests to just relax or chill out for a second. 

On 7/30/2020 at 1:46 PM, Alex95 said:

Gus is Jaq's fatter friend who also hangs out with Cinderella.

:lmao::lmao: 

Also, I can't wait to see what the randomizer does for Dee's noms! I might actually have a better chance of my favorites surviving now!!!

NOMINATIONS

Hamm (Toy Story)

Anastasia and Drizella (Cinderella)

Tod (The Fox and the Hound)

Kristoff (Frozen)

Philoctetes (Hercules)

David (Lilo & Stitch)

Chip and Dale (Mickey and Friends)

Pluto (Mickey and Friends)

Cinderella (Cinderella)

Li Shang (Mulan)

Merlin (The Sword in the Stone)

Wart (The Sword in the Stone)

Madam Mim (The Sword in the Stone)

Pascal (Tangled)

Kevin (Up)

Princess Giselle (Enchanted)

On 7/23/2020 at 5:53 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Madam Mim

Top 30 Madame Mim GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Madam Mim "Boo!" | Personaggi di disney, Immagini, Disney

Best Madam Mim GIFs | Gfycat

mad madam mim | Tumblr

From the movie The Sword in the Stone (1963)

516?cb=20170413172539

Voiced by Martha Wentworth (1889-1974)

Martha Wentworth | Disney Wiki | Fandom

Madam Mim was one of my immunities, but with two characters from this movie in the nominations I know there is 0% chance of both of them making it through. Am I the only Sword inthe Stone fan here? 😭 So I might as well do a write up that's not "why is this character still in the game, I hate this movie, sorry to any fans, but out she goes from the rankdown." The Sword in the Stone is the first of four novels by T.H. White in a series called The Once and Future King that tells the story of King Arthur. Madam Mim is an evil shape-shifting witch that lives in the forest. She's kind of Merlin's rival. Wart, AKA Arthur, accidentally comes across Madam Mim's cottage in the woods while he is transformed into a bird by Merlin and trying to escape a wild hawk. Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire. Once Madam Mim learns that Wart is an associate of Merlin's, she immediately decides to kill him. Outstanding. Merlin eventually comes to Wart's rescue, but he and Madam Mim decide to have a Wizards' Duel to settle their score. The duel between Merlin and Madam Mim is up there with my favorite animated sequences of all time. They each transform into different creatures to try to one-up and outsmart each other: Crocodile vs. Tortoise/Hare vs. Fox vs. Caterpillar vs. Chicken vs. Walrus v. Elephant vs. Mouse vs. Tiger/Snake vs. Crab vs. Rhino vs. Goat vs. Dragon vs. Dragon Pox. Suuuuper fun and so entertaining to me. Mim is eventually defeated by the dragon pox disease and Merlin and Wart get to go on their merry way. I prefer to keep Wart/Arthur in the game a little longer than Mim since she's technically only in one chapter of the movie,  but I do consider her the main antagonist of the movie and love her to bits. 

Save: King Arthur

Long Live the King

Sword In The Stone Wart GIFs | Tenor

RT.

save Cinderella though 

40 minutes ago, miss denise said:

4ef6c3d8f072b46bd86c6ff668a0df4c.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcVUl09_7lSUsIZs4fSiE

:dead: at all of this. LMAOO this is why I love Deee write-ups sometimes. :lmao: 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@*Wallace, I stole for you.

Ahh yayy thanks! 😄 Although did you cut the character you just brought back? I am soo confused. :dead: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Ahh yayy thanks! 😄 Although did you cut the character you just brought back? I am soo confused. :dead: 

Yes. I figured I brought her back so I could take her out.

• Haha 1

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Oooh alright. :haha: 

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Victoria the master of avoiding write ups! ❤️

Edited by QueenKalie

Chip and Dale

chip-n-dale-1.jpg?w=600

Chip and Dale are brothers who are almost always seen together, Chip has the black nose while Dale has the red nose. They got their start in the Disney canon in 1943 in Private Pluto. Clearly they are really entrenched in the Disney lore. However, I don't really care about them as characters and I think they're two of the least interesting yet. They start off as enemies of both Pluto and Donald Duck, frequently getting into feuds with them. However, they become fan favorites and more of protagonists throughout the years. Personally I never really got into the Mickey Mouse movies or the generic Disney movies. Looking at their list of movies, I don't think I've seen anything with them. Obviously I'll have to give a Kingdom Hearts shoutout because they're responsible for the awful gummi ship bullsh*t I hate lol. So that justifies this cut!

Save Anastasia and Drizella

53 minutes ago, miss denise said:

tumblr_m4ridkiaw01r93hr6o1_500.gif

:haha: Yeah that lunch never happened, and the last few days have been crazy... I’m off tomorrow, it will happen then, for sure. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Cut Hamm

Refresh because I had a phone call. :giggle: 

Just now, miss denise said:

Refresh because I had a phone call. :giggle: 

Refresh to include my save in this too. Oops.

(Save Tod, cut Hamm)

Pluto 

377chh.jpg

Since we are so deep into the game taking out Pluto is pretty fair (I didn't realize we are closing in on Top 100 lmao this round made things move faster). Pluto is Mickey's pet dog, with its first appearance dating back all the way to the 1930s. He also happens to be the only animal of the original Disney creations that doesn't really present that many human-like characteristics, aside from being super expresive for a dog. So he's just actually a pet lol. Anyway, I like him more than his owner, but since we are this far in, I'm fully ok cutting him to save some of the other characters on this list.

Save: Phil