The Voice 18 ● Knockouts 2 ● Discussion

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t sing John’s songs on the show. He’s too nitpicky and arrogant. 

Did Kelly just compare Samantha to Ashley Monroe? 100% not voting for Samantha now. Insulting to Ashley Monroe

This is pure torture. 

Just now, FloorWax said:

I honestly don't understand why they can't show clips of BOTH performances

They straight up could've cut those 30 seconds of Kelly struggling to pick between Micah and Tayler and extended Mandi's time and aired some of Anaya's.

1 minute ago, rp3598 said:

as a montage? I don't think so

chevel.... but also I agree she's not a frontrunner, I just mean to say that its possible for montaged people to be frontrunners. although tbh by battles, chevel wasn't a frontrunner and in this shortened season, you have to be a frontrunner early on in order to make it to even top 9

1 minute ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

When Carson said, The Voice will be back in 30 seconds, he really meant 5 minutes.

yeah they say xfinity wifi will help this ad be 30 seconds, but I guess that just proves why I should be switching from xfinity....

1 minute ago, ashwinner said:

chevel.... but also I agree she's not a frontrunner, I just mean to say that its possible for montaged people to be frontrunners. although tbh by battles, chevel wasn't a frontrunner and in this shortened season, you have to be a frontrunner early on in order to make it to even top 9

getting montaged in the battles is very different from being montaged in the KOs. Many people start breaking from the pack by KOs. The only truly successful KO montages are Matt McAndrew and Zach Seabaugh and those were still a very long time ago