Apr 24th-26th & May 1st-3rd Virtual Concert~ Club Cooee

buttons66

Scotty McCreery to Become First Country Artist to Host Virtual Concert Via Online Gaming Platform

by Jim Casey | @TheJimCasey  |  April 15, 2020

Scotty McCreery will present a virtual concert via Club Cooee, an online chat community where members create avatars and interact socially. Club Cooee will host Scotty—transformed into a 3D avatar—in concert for a limited time over two weekends on April 24–26 and May 1–3.

“In this unsettling time where everyone has to be physically isolated because of COVID-19, it’s great to find a fun way to bring people together for some entertainment in the virtual world of Club Cooee,” said Scotty. “I never thought I’d become a game avatar, but I’m always up for trying something new. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Club Cooee!”

Club Cooee is available for free on Google Play and the Apple App Store. Once installed, the user will select a starter 3D avatar and nickname and then be taken to the app’s main dashboard where they will find Scotty-branded buttons. During the event, there will also be a special “Live Now!” button so users can directly join the virtual concert.

Scotty will be the first musical artist to perform in Club Cooee and the first country music artist ever to host a virtual concert in any gaming world.

EVrDOsUXkAgdit7?format=jpg&name=smallEVq_AO6X0AAtsE-?format=jpg&name=360x360EVq-9mWXsAM6ZRs?format=jpg&name=360x360EVq-_HgXQAgTfQ8?format=jpg&name=360x360

eZRiRNAD_bigger.png

Scotty McCreery Becomes First Country Music Artist to Present Virtual Concert in "Club Cooee": https://mailchi.mp/3e8753144b2a/s

=====================================================================

PRESS RELEASE FROM EBM

NASHVILLE, Tenn., – Later this month, singer/songwriter Scotty McCreery will break new ground when he becomes the first country music artist to present a virtual concert in an online gaming world. Club Cooee, the online free 3D metaverse and social network with millions of users from around the world, will host McCreery (transformed into an avatar for the game) in concert for a limited time over two consecutive weekends: April 24-26 and May 1-3.

“In this unsettling time where everyone has to be physically isolated because of COVID-19, it’s great to find a fun way to bring people together for some entertainment in the virtual world of Club Cooee,” said McCreery. “I never thought I’d become a game avatar, but I’m always up for trying something new. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Club Cooee!”

Club Cooee is available for free on Google Play and the Apple App Store. Fans should go to the Scotty landing page:  
https://en.clubcooee.com/scotty. Once installed, the user will select a starter 3D avatar and nickname and then be taken to the app’s main dashboard where they will find McCreery-branded buttons for easy navigation. These buttons will lead the user to news about the concert as well as special limited edition collectible Scotty McCreery virtual fan merch packs for the game avatars that will be available for purchase in the Club Cooee shop. During the event, there will also be a special “Live Now!” button so users can directly join the virtual concert. 

McCreery is both the first musical artist to perform in Club Cooee and the first country music artist ever to host a virtual concert in any gaming world. (Artists from other musical genres who have hosted virtual concerts in other gaming worlds include Alice in Chains, Blasterjaxx, Haley Kiyoko, KORN, Marshmello and Offspring).

"We are excited that Scotty McCreery will be performing in Club Cooee's premiere virtual concert,” said Alexander Jorias, CEO and Co-Founder of Club Cooee. “Club Cooee is a virtual party zone and hosting virtual concerts is a perfect fit for us. Our platform allows artists to present their music and engage with their audience in totally new ways. Our users will love it!"

“We are very excited to present the first country music virtual concert in gaming,” said Winston King, VP of Business Development for Epik who created the partnership with McCreery and Club Cooee. “Country music is an underserved music genre in mobile games, and we are excited to do many more.”

============================================================

Fans should go to the Scotty landing page:  https://en.clubcooee.com/scotty.

Scotty McCreery
Concert in Club Cooee
April 24-26 | May 1-3

We're so excited to announce that Scotty McCreery will be performing in Club Cooee! Come and watch as Scotty performs some of his biggest hits in a very personal concert for all of you to enjoy.

About Scotty McCreery

McCreery achieved new heights, earning two back-to-back No. 1 hits from his current album “Seasons Change”: the Platinum-certified “Five More Minutes” and the Gold-certified “This is It”, which stayed at the top of the charts for two weeks.

Edited by buttons66

Scotty On Stage

Come and watch as Scotty performs some of his biggest hits onstage for all of you to enjoy! Through our Virtual Artist Engine Scotty's avatar performs a virtual concert in Club Cooee.

Edited by buttons66

Songwriter

The “In Between” music video presents all sides of McCreery from high-energy performances on stage, to quiet moments at home with his wife Gabi and yellow Labrador puppy Moose, from late nights drinking with friends, to golfing with his buddies and more.

I wonder how many song will be done.   Are the songs all album recordings?  etc.  It's cute. 

I'm not a gamer so I may have to leave this to younger ones.   I don't want to download their app

Edited by tfortexas
  • Like 1

empty.gif Hey folks, the big day is finally here: #ScottyXCooee empty.gif
After months of hard work and close cooperation with U.S. singer/songwriter Scotty McCreery and our partners, we will bring you our absolute first virtual concert in Club Cooee this whole weekend! empty.gif
Brace yourself for a unique concert experience like you have never seen before - Scotty McCreery is not only the first musician to officially be featured in our world of Club Cooee, he actually is also the first country music artist ever to do a virtual concert as a 3D avatar in an online gaming world.

scotty-avatar.jpg
In case you didn't know: in 2011, Scotty McCreery made history as the youngest male artist of any genre as well as the first country music artist when his debut album entered at No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Top 200 chart (after having won the 10th season of American Idol that same year). empty.gifSince then, he has won numerous awards and has become a multi-platinum country music artist with fans around the world. His songs "This Is It" and "Five More Minutes" are both No. 1 hits in the Billboard Country charts. His current single is "In Between" (from his album Seasons Change).
It's therefore a great honor for us to present him and some of his top songs exclusively to you this weekend!

Our whole team has worked very hard to make this virtual concert possible. empty.gifWe hope you like how it all turned out. For an even nicer concert experience, there's a FREE GIFT waiting for you at the Firefly Tavern!

Enjoy the show with Scotty McCreery and don't forget to bring your friends. Isn't going to a virtual concert together in Club Cooee a cool #StayHome group activity? empty.gif
empty.gifThe show kicks off TODAY at the Firefly Tavern at 11:00 am Central Time! empty.gif
Hope to see y'all there.

8 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

If anyone on IDF is doing Club Cooee, let us all know how it turns out.

I joined it out of curiosity but will be deleting after concerts for sure1 LOL Have no idea how all this works ..spent some time this morning lookng for Firefly Tavern where the concert is supposed to take place...just have to hope it directs you there at noon  otherwise I wasted alot of time ...🤣 Will let you know Sherry,hopefully others have joined also and will post.

1 hour ago, buttons66 said:

I joined it out of curiosity but will be deleting after concerts for sure1 LOL Have no idea how all this works ..spent some time this morning lookng for Firefly Tavern where the concert is supposed to take place...just have to hope it directs you there at noon  otherwise I wasted alot of time ...🤣 Will let you know Sherry,hopefully others have joined also and will post.

Good luck!

3 hours ago, sinycalone said:

I am watching right now.  He sang iB, TII and 5MM. All the comments I see are in Spanish.  Maybe there is an English version somewhere.It is clever but a little confusing.

There's probably an English version.  I noticed Instagram posts in 3 different languages. I assume the audience avatars might change according to who is on and manipulating their avatars

You might check at a later playing to see if audience changes

1 hour ago, sinycalone said:

There are many Firefly rooms.....maybe it's pot luck that I got Spanish then German.  I'm going to try to figure out which are the English rooms....hopefully.

There was at least 20 different FireFly Rooms this morning.. I was able to access 2 only ...no clue what folks were posting..german,spanish etc . 

Each one broadcasting Scotty.