The Amazing Race 32

Alex95

Well done to Kaylynn & Haley getting 5th. They beat out the teams I don't mind/care for, so I'm fine with that.

Sorry to Leo & Alana going. I'm fine with that, but well done to them making it this far. They are a nice couple. :yes: 

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I can't resist a good cockroach team :giggle: 

:dead:  

And omgg they are the last standing team of not apart of the alliance. 😮 Although it looks like Riley & Maddison are gonna turn against Gary & DeAngelo now. :rofl:

I am shocked that this alliance has lost zero members. Michelle and Victoria were supposed to break this shizz up but of course they had to get lost for 6.5 hours. Hates

honestly now that Leo and Alana are gone, it’s unlikely that the blonds are not next. They constantly prove that they are back of the pack and they are just bad at too many things to compete with the alliance. Like maybe they could beat aparna and eswar but only if there is no self drive at all in the mega leg.

anyways can’t wait for Deangelo and Gary to get inevitably uturned by one of the core alliance as the edit has been suggesting for four episodes now :giggle:i want some dramz and the alliance to turn on each other! 

Hung helping and waiting around is just too much, they should have jetted, not like Gary and deangelo are helpful anyway, and they’re not well liked by the others in the alliance so they’re prime targets even if they get mad at them. I would’ve gtfo and then yielded them as soon as I got a chance to just get them out. Why would you want to compete with nfl players?

I really wanted to see will and James get screwed for leaving their car, but they are super lucky so they legit did not get penalised at all for that. Hates. I feel like I should root for them because they’re gay but they are just not very rootable.

18 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Eswar and Aparna continue to be excluded from their alliance :dead: 

LOL I feel so bad for them. Lol they are usually always so behind that I feel the alliance forgets about them. :dead: 

Oh gosh, the blondes got lost again. Ugh I'm actually rooting for them to surpass Riley & Maddison, as they were just slightly ahead. 😐