idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
FloorWax

The Worst T12 Contestants

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

As frustrating as she was, she's far from the worst tbh.

Yup Shane Q on lives is worse than her.

5 hours ago, Someone648 said:

We're forgetting this:

It was so bad that it made America make the right voting decision.

So bad that the jazz girl with the montaged audition beat the girl who had hers' leaked.

• Haha 2

S3: Adriana Louise

S4: Garrett Gardner

S5: Josh Logan

S6: T.J. Wilkins

S7: Ryan Sill

S8: Corey Kent White

S9: Braiden Sunshine

S10: Nick Hagelin

S11: Austin Allsup

S12: Mark Isaiah

S13: Ashland Craft

S14: Rayshun Lamarr

S15: Tyke James

S16: Carter Lloyd Horne

S17: Shane Q

S3: Adriana Louise

S4: VEDO

S5: Austin Jenckes

S6: Jake Worthington

S7: TJW

S8: Brian Johnson

S9: Braiden Sunshine

S10: Nick Hagelin

S11: Aaron Gibson

S12: TSoul

S13: Red Marlow

S14: Kaleb Lee

S15: Dave Fenley

S16: Dexter Roberts

S17: Shane Q

Honestly, my memory of the oldest (pre-6) seasons gets fuzzier every year, so I’ll leave them out. Also, I’m keeping this reserved to the top 1-2 worst, especially if there were significantly better singers who should’ve made it there instead.

17. Shane Q (he didn't have a bad voice, but his nerves destroyed him, and “Caribbean Queen” is a classic that belongs in the Hall of Infamy)

16. Gyth Rigdon (although he blessed us with “God Bless the USA,” which is the most unintentionally hilarious performance in the show’s history - also, he only got 2nd because of his image; Dexter and Andrew were superior in every single way, and he has one of the thinnest, worst voices to make Top 12, much less second place, and no, I'm still not over it)

15. Tyke James (not even a debate), Reagan Strange (just super weak and inconsistent, although "You Are the Reason" wasn't bad)

14. Rayshunn Lamar (super inconsistent and messy, really unfortunate because I wanted to like him - literally anyone out of Drew Cole, Mia Boostrom, and Reid Umstaddt should have gotten in instead), Kaleb Lee (AGGRESSIVELY boring)

13. Ashland Craft (should’ve been Moriah Formica, but she really wasn't that bad - honestly, no one was this season)

12. Troy Ramey (for real, why did Gwen choose him?), Mark Isaiah

11. Courtney Harrell (never before has a contestant been more EXPOSED by a lack of producing and AutoTune)

10. Nick Hagelin (WHY did Christina bring him back?!?! And WHY did America vote for him when she did?!?!)

9. Zach Seabaugh (so plain, dull, boring, uninteresting), Braiden Sunshine (other than "Feeling Good," not a single redeemable performance)

8. Rob Taylor (I didn’t like him on The Voice, and I didn’t like him on American Idol this year - just… way too much falsetto, just save me)

7. Ryan Sill (WHY did Gwen save him?!)

6. Jake Worthington (how he got 2nd place in the same season as Sisaundra, Christina Grimmie, Delvin Choice, Kat Perkins, Audra McLaughlin, and Kristen Merlin… I will never understand)

Posted (edited)

How do you all remember all these names?  I couldn't recognize half of them.

Edited by Catsy
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Catsy said:

Spending an unreasonable amount of time on IDF each season ;) 

• Haha 4

S17: Shane Q (I actually like his BA a lot, but his nerves destroyed him and I will pop the champagne when Carribean Queen is finally pulled from the YouTube page so it stops appearing in my recommendations).

S16: Gyth Rigdon (peaked at his BA, battle wasn't bad, and then got slowly worse and worse. I can understand Andrew in 4th because of the Instant Save curse but Dexter deserved the runner-up slot over Gyth given the final four we had).

S15: Tyke James (Enough said).

S14: Rayshun LaMarr (Kaleb Lee was also not great, but at least Kaleb was consistently boring vs. Rayshun's being a giant mess of inconsistency).

S13: Ashland Craft (boring in a season stacked with talent).

Others: 

Mark Isaiah (S12), Aaron Gibson (S11), Nick Hagelin (S10), Braiden Sunshine (S9), and more I'm definitely not remembering right now.

7 hours ago, Catsy said:

You could also look at wikipedia and look who got 4 chairs, steals, etc. You could also look for your favorite songs and watch how the artist performed it on Youtube.

23 hours ago, Catsy said:

Wikipedia? XD