• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elliott

• *Chris

• *Wallace

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

Victoria went to the  emergency room last night due to stomach related issues. She has been there since last night.

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Zoey said:

I haven’t even started any write ups as I’ve been busy with work hence why I haven’t really been around. I’ve only done my ranking of the top twenty.

Do you require an extension? 

Edited by *Chris
On August 12, 2020 at 12:02 AM, *Chris said:

Don't feel the need to send all of them at once - I don't mind if people send them as they go :haha:

Lol yeah this is a good suggestion here. :haha: As you know, I'm sending everything one by one. :thumbs:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Lol yeah this is a good suggestion here. :haha: As you know, I'm sending everything one by one. :thumbs:

Ohhh that’s a good idea I’m gonna start flooding Chrissy’s inbox too ❤️ because I have been drafting them off idf and it’s been driving me nuts with formatting

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, JC said:

Ohhh that’s a good idea I’m gonna start flooding Chrissy’s inbox too ❤️ because I have been drafting them off idf and it’s been driving me nuts with formatting

Ooh yes, the formatting is definitely a frustrating part to this. :haha: 😐 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

The simple solution is just to not do any cute formatting so the host can format the posts how they like 🙂

/still have PTSD over @Deeee's Drag Race write-ups

I will agree just bc I’m lazy garbage that won’t put effort in formatting at all :yes:

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

Sending my public ranking now!

Just a heads up, Fleur is missing from the top 20 in the first post of the thread. I was really confused at first because my rankings weren't adding up. :haha:

Oh thanks for letting me know :haha: 

@*Chris planning to finish the rest tonight, but I might go into the wee hours of the morning aka 8/15 3AM, just wanted to make sure this was okay? I think others may have requested an extension, but just wanted to give you a heads up.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, *Chris said:

PSA: do not worry about writing big novels as Wally got that covered! 

:dead: 

i can't wait to see everyone's reactions to my novels. :haha: I put a lot of work into them so I hope everyone enjoys them!

I'm working on the Last two but not sure I will get them done tonight. So will likely need an extension.

On 6/26/2020 at 3:25 AM, *Wallace said:

Except Leona would never make the finals as she was 110% your final cut?

On 6/26/2020 at 3:26 AM, Elliott said:

Not if there’s going to be wind up being some type of immunity in play.

the voice i give up GIF

• Haha 1
  • *Chris changed the title to The X Factor Rankdown