• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elliott

• *Chris

• *Wallace

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

Victoria went to the  emergency room last night due to stomach related issues. She has been there since last night.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, *Chris said:

You have less than a week ❤️

I'm just kidding, I have been working slowly but surely on them. Getting all my bottom ones out of the way first because those are whatever.

music video britney GIF

• Thanks 1

Wow I have a LOT to catch up on because #slay at this top 20?? Were there more comebacks or something because I could have sworn I was mourning the loss of some of these and then I decided to take a break from reading :dead: I'll have a public ranking in at some point this week!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Wow I have a LOT to catch up on because #slay at this top 20?? Were there more comebacks or something because I could have sworn I was mourning the loss of some of these and then I decided to take a break from reading :dead: I'll have a public ranking in at some point this week!

There was a comeback, near the end of the game - people were able to either bring back a contestant or handout 5 immunities. Both came with consequences though! 

• Like 1
Just now, *Chris said:

There was a comeback, near the end of the game - people were able to either bring back a contestant or handout 5 immunities. Both came with consequences though! 

Ahh so much to catch up on! Glad to see some of these comebacks though :wub:

16 minutes ago, *Lily said:

There was a second comeback :/

I have been working on my comments everyday here and there. I hope I can finish by Friday but may need an extension. I'm putting a lot into these write ups and they are kicking my butt. :dead: 

i may need to send in stiff in one by one this week!

• Like 1
On 8/10/2020 at 12:48 AM, *Wallace said:

I have been working on my comments everyday here and there. I hope I can finish by Friday but may need an extension. I'm putting a lot into these write ups and they are kicking my butt. :dead: 

i may need to send in stiff in one by one this week!

Don't feel the need to send all of them at once - I don't mind if people send them as they go :haha:

I haven’t even started any write ups as I’ve been busy with work hence why I haven’t really been around. I’ve only done my ranking of the top twenty.

• Thanks 1
  • *Chris changed the title to The X Factor Rankdown