The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Dangg I was hoping Three Wishez was going to scrap by. I was gonna be looking forward to rewatching their performances. :(  :haha:  Didn't want to ask for too much..... understandable.

you can still rewatch their performances!

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Dangg I was hoping Three Wishez was going to scrap by. I was gonna be looking forward to rewatching their performances. :(  :haha:  Didn't want to ask for too much..... understandable.

Sorry. :( If Omar and Mahogany didn’t get axed I would’ve spared them. 

7 minutes ago, Solaris said:

you can still rewatch their performances!

I can.... but  I can't do a write-up for them while watching them. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Sorry. :( If Omar and Mahogany didn’t get axed I would’ve spared them. 

Ahh i understand. No hard feelings. :hug: 

Zoey told me she will have it around 10am, her time. And Vicky fave me the go ahead to use randomizer if she doesn’t get a chance to make it.

Alexandra Burke

Diana Vickers
Stacey Solomon

Cher Lloyd

James Arthur
Fleur East

Saara Aalto

CeCe Frey

Sally Chatfield

Samantha Jade

Third Degree

Cyrus Villanueva

Natalie Conway

200.gif
Saara Aalto

I ended up ranking the remaining cuts and Saara landed at the bottom. It was between her, Fleur, CeCe and Samantha Jade and I think the others are people’s favourites over Saara. CeCe (Sola), Samantha (Elliott) and Fleur (Tom) so it made sense for me to cut Saara based on all of the above. And no, it isn’t a petty cut since I like pretty much all of the people remaining and was going to cut Omar just so no one accused me of it but he’s already gone so I can’t.

Saara was a contestant on the X Factor UK Season Thirteen. She had a strong build up to the live shows but didn’t receive the support needed when it got to them. She had a good performance during the first live show but landed in the bottom two where she gave a great song-off performance and rightfully stayed. She returned the next week and performed a Celine Dion classic and landed in the bottom two again. I didn’t particularly care for this performance but there were worse. She was able to showcase her vocals in the sing-off and managed to scrape by due to having more votes when it came to deadlock. She sang a Bjork classic the next week and it was fun with a good production but this is where I started to lose interest in Saara because it just became a bit muddled together. The next few performances kind of merged in to one and I missed what she had shown in the first two sing-offs. A few weeks passed and Saara was back to singing songs that showcased her talents due to the two song rule. By this time I had been won over by 5 After Midnight and Matt Terry, so she wasn’t my favourite. Overall, I enjoyed her in the first couple of weeks, wasn’t bothered somewhere towards the middle and it was too late by the point it mattered as I’d started to fan for others. Especially when it came to my two favourites making the finale against her. To go from bottom two and topping the votes towards the finale is impressive though. I can’t not be impressed by that.

Saara went on to appear on Dancing on Ice and I had the exact same issue with her. I enjoyed her performances but I didn’t connect with her somewhere and it eventually lead me to wanting other people to make it further. She’s a powerhouse of a vocalist but if I’m being fair and eliminating my least favourite then I’ve got to leave her here. Sorry if that upsets anyone but I’ve been pretty transparent from the moment this round was announced the way it was heading.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

I’m sorry about this. :broken:

@*Chris said I was able to post a cut and do the write-up later when I feel up to it. :( I hope this cut finally makes Sola realize that I am not out to get him or dislike him in any way but the feeling does not feel mutual. At this point I don't care how you found out I was thinking about cutting CeCe because she is one of my least faves. I even saved her once but I guess the good things I do don't get seen by you. The fact that I was merely thinking about it made you go off on a rant about cutting Alexandra is just too much. You never messaged me. You never came to me. You cut my #1 favorite without blinking an eye. You cut Rebecca Ferguson, another person I gave immunity too without blinking an eye. And here I am on the day after my cat is ran over by a car and I bury him; I come back to this thread to you sub-posting about me. I don't know if if you just don't like me or just don't have any empathy when it comes to me but here I am having empathy after ALL that has happened and still not cutting CeCe. I hope you see this and that it makes you realize I am not a bad person, I do not dislike you, but a person can only take so much before they burst. I feel like we need to have a genuine talk; not an argument but a talk because I can't be on this site much longer if this is how it's going to be. With all that being said I'm not cutting CeCe or even someones favorite that I think told that info. I'll be cutting Third Degree.

Now back to work and crying on my keyboard as I mourn my cat. 😢

On 7/21/2020 at 11:31 PM, *Chris said:

Q0BJUBM.jpg 

CASSIE COMPTON (UK SERIES 1)

SHAYNE WARD (UK SERIES 2)

LEONA LEWIS (UK SERIES 3)

NIKI EVANS (UK SERIES 4)

STACEY SOLOMON (UK SERIES 6)

CHER LLOYD (UK SERIES 7)

SAM BAILEY (UK SERIES 10)
FLEUR EAST (UK SERIES 11)

LAUREN MURRAY (UK SERIES 12)

SAARA AALTO (UK SERIES 13)

MATT LINNEN (UK SERIES 14)

DALTON HARRIS (UK SERIES 15)

MARCUS CANTY (US SEASON 1)

CECE FREY (US SEASON 2)

ALEX & SIERRA (US SEASON 3)
SALLY CHATFIELD (AUS SEASON 2)
THREE WISHEZ (AUS SEASON 3)

SAMANTHA JADE (AUS SEASON 4)
DAMI IM (AUS SEASON 5)

REIGAN DERRY (AUS SEASON 6)

NATALIE ONG (AUS SEASON 8 )

REAL LIKE YOU (X-FACTOR: THE BAND)

MEGAN MCKENNA (CELEBRITY EDITION)

JACKIE THOMAS (INTERNATIONAL)

Graphic needs to be update, but here is the list of winners thus far. 

Edited by *Chris

Sorry about your cat.  Just FYI, before i found out the information about CeCe getting cut, I said openly that I was going to target a vulnerable favorite of whoever cuts Saara/CeCe, it wouldn't have mattered who was cutting them.  Nothing personal, thats just how final cuts go.

Edited by Solaris

28 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I volunteer to do Third Degrees write up if its needed though.  They were my second favorites on their season.

Thank you, Solaris. I would appreciate that. And thank you for the condolences as well. 😢

PS: Thanks to everyone. I really can't believe he is gone. 😿

Edited by 1234567890

Third Degree

Third Degree | The X-Factor Wiki | Fandom

Third Degree were one of the few manufactured groups in the X Factor that actually worked.  They were put together on X-Factor Season 5.  The group consisted of Kelebek, Jacinta and Jordan.  Each brought their own identity to the group.  Early on Jordan had problems finding his role in the group.  That's only because Jacinta's vocals and Kelebeks raps were some of the biggest highlights of the live shows. Natalie stepped up in a big way when mentoring them, giving them good song choices.  They had some great songs like Smooth Criminals, Pound the Alarm and my favorite Battle Scars.  They really shone when they were in the sing offs.  Dedication to my Ex and Thrift Shop were some of the best performances of the season (outside of Damis catalogue).  I love that they made it this far, and were able to get to the semifinals when they competed!  Since the show ended, Kelebek has left the group Jacinta and Jordan rebranded themselves as The Clique.  Jacinta also went on to do decently on the Voice Australia!

Edited by Solaris
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Thank you, @Solaris. I would appreciate that. And thank you for the condolences as well. 😢

PS: Thanks to everyone. I really can't believe he is gone. 😿

We all love you ❤️