The X Factor Rankdown

An extension is given to everyone until 7 AM ADT so 6am EDT, 5am Central Time, and not sure time for Zoey.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elliott

• *Chris

• *Wallace

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

Victoria went to the  emergency room last night due to stomach related issues. She has been there since last night.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

An extension is given to everyone until 7 AM ADT so 6am EDT, 5am Central Time, and not sure time for Zoey.

I am not staying up for that :P.  

Just now, Solaris said:

I am not staying up for that :P.  

Then get it in now or randomize for you. 

Omar Dean

image.jpeg.03f9f96c8639851dad5b0a49c64162ab.jpeg

I so badly wanted to seek revenge for CeCe getting eliminated. I don't have it in me to take out on Wally. This is the second time I have chickened out on a big move all in the name of being nice, despite it screwing me over. I will find a way to tank appropriately in the final ranking when CeCe is cut. My original cut was given random safety, and if that weren't the case I would have been done yesterday. After that decision there were 3-4 women I considered cutting, ones that were contenders. I am surprised Omar is in this Top 30 and I figured he would be an easy boot throughout the last 70 cuts. Alas he slid by. He made it all the way to 6th place on Season 5 X-Factor Australia. Honestly, didn't care for him on the season. He is cute though. I am sure I will be regretting not being full on a-hole in a couple hours, but I guess that's the price. Sorry for the shitty write up but I don't care anymore, all the favorites are safe from me!

Edited by Solaris
Just now, Elliott said:

I'm confused, when did CeCe get cut? :huh:

I received information earlier in the day that she was going to get cut.  I was going to wait until after it was posted and retaliate with Alex going.  Meh at the end of the day.  

MAHOGANEY

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

mahogany-x-factor-australia.png
Noah fence to anyone with this cut since I think they have some fans here, but literally WHOMST? I'm told they're from the second season of The X Factor Australia, but I literally only remember Sally, Hayley, Amanda and (unfortunately) Altiyan from that season. lol I just looked this season up and wtf they made it to fourth place? Did I get them confused with like Kharizma or something in my head? Anyway, they did pretty well all things considered looking at the chart. They were in the bottom two at three different points in the competition, but so was Samantha Jade so that doesn't really mean much.

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I received information earlier in the day that she was going to get cut.  I was going to wait until after it was posted and retaliate with Alex going.  Meh at the end of the day.  

I would’ve liked this way more than this Omar cut but I understand Wally is charming and is basically saving Alex from demise left and right :giggle:

1 minute ago, JC said:

I would’ve liked this way more than this Omar cut but I understand Wally is charming and is basically saving Alex from demise left and right :giggle:

Sorry!

My cat literally just died and I just got finished burying him so forgive me if I frankly don't give a sh*t what anyone told you. This game does not matter to me right now.

• Sad 7
21 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I so badly wanted to seek revenge for CeCe getting eliminated. I don't have it in me to take out on Wally. 

Thank you so much for not going through with the Alexandra cut. I really do appreciate it! :hug: You really had me at the edge of my seat.

Just now, *Wallace said:

Thank you so much for not going through with the Alexandra cut. I really do appreciate it! :hug: 

Youre welcome.  Sorry for startling you.  I was in my "feelings" or lack there of i suppose.  

15 minutes ago, JC said:

15 minutes ago, Elliott said:

MAHOGANEY

mahogany-x-factor-australia.png
Noah fence to anyone with this cut since I think they have some fans here, but literally WHOMST? I'm told they're from the second season of The X Factor Australia, but I literally only remember Sally, Hayley, Amanda and (unfortunately) Altiyan from that season. lol I just looked this season up and wtf they made it to fourth place? Did I get them confused with like Kharizma or something in my head? Anyway, they did pretty well all things considered looking at the chart. They were in the bottom two at three different points in the competition, but so was Samantha Jade so that doesn't really mean much.

They are FAR better than Kharizma who only lasted 2 weeks. 😐 

I'm pleasantly surprised but happy with Mahogany getting this far. :wub:  

18 minutes ago, JC said:

Boooyyyy. 😐 But thank you for the second half of your comments. :hug: 

Although I really like Omar and lovd his underdog journey getting this far. I'm shocked as heck he made it this far. :haha: He does have a  great voice. 

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Youre welcome.  Sorry for startling you.  I was in my "feelings" or lack there of i suppose.  

You bring out he worst in me. :lmao: But thank you!

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I'm pleasantly surprised but happy with Mahogany getting this far. :wub:  

Agreed way better then Kharizma.  Many great performances!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

i'm so sorry to hear about this Victoria. 😢 :hug: 

Three Wishez

340?cb=20180908171643

So after going through my shortlist, they are the act that is my least favorite that I have not been asked safety for. They are a three piece Australian rap vocal group consisting of members Frederico Ashton, Sophia Hope and Joseph Gatehau. They were part of Season 3 of The X Factor Australia and made it all the way to the semi final as part of the Groups category mentored by Ronan Keating; terrific I'm getting rid of the last of his groups. The only performances of theirs I remember are Numb, which had some good rap but the rest was jut shouting, and a cheesy erndition of You're the Voice with rap thrown in there as well. We don't like to see it. Anyway I hope this decision isn't too upsetting but I never got a safety request for them so out they go.

24 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Like I remember which irrelevant girl group is which.

Dangg I was hoping Three Wishez was going to scrap by. I was gonna be looking forward to rewatching their performances. :(  :haha:  Didn't want to ask for too much..... understandable.

• *Chris changed the title to The X Factor Rankdown