The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

Lauren Murray

340?cb=20151118192806

Queen of being irrelevant and making it this far! I think this is the one contestant left that I actually am okay eliminating and also does not offend anyone. If anyone does a cut that I do not approve of, meaning mostly Cyrus, I will make sure their faves are at the bottom of the list for the final ranking even if I like them because I will be petty like that. Unless your fave is Shayne who I have to rank lower than 10th anyway or male. Which let's be honest, would only possibly be Elliott or me. Sorry to Lauren for taking up most of this write-up to talk about everything other than her. Anyways, she was completely overshadowed by Louisa I think on her season, and I sometimes confuse her with the other girl from that season who was not Louisa. Anyways, bye!

27 minutes ago, JC said:

Lauren Murray

340?cb=20151118192806

Queen of being irrelevant and making it this far! I think this is the one contestant left that I actually am okay eliminating and also does not offend anyone. If anyone does a cut that I do not approve of, meaning mostly Cyrus, I will make sure their faves are at the bottom of the list for the final ranking even if I like them because I will be petty like that. Unless your fave is Shayne who I have to rank lower than 10th anyway or male. Which let's be honest, would only possibly be Elliott or me. Sorry to Lauren for taking up most of this write-up to talk about everything other than her. Anyways, she was completely overshadowed by Louisa I think on her season, and I sometimes confuse her with the other girl from that season who was not Louisa. Anyways, bye!

I was going to be nice to Shayne (as I like him) in my final rankings, not anymore 🙂

16 minutes ago, Elliott said:

JC just stealing my cut. 🙂

LOL you had 20+ hours to  make your cut though? :dead: 

With that said Lauren is great and I do really like her. Happy with her making it this far even though Louisa should have had the XFU12 win.

21 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I was going to be nice to Shayne (as I like him) in my final rankings, not anymore 🙂

I didn’t know you liked her I thought I just needed to keep away from Cece for you :( I actually did not do this to mess with you I was told this was a easy cut

26 minutes ago, Elliott said:

JC just stealing my cut. 🙂

I’m sorry! I literally could not cut anyone else and apparently sola liked Lauren so I couldn’t cut anyone without pissing off anyone #fail

Just now, JC said:

I didn’t know you liked her I thought I just needed to keep away from Cece for you :( I actually did not do this to mess with you I was told this was a easy cut

its okay.  I do really like Lauren, thus protecting her to this point but Its not like you cut CeCe.  now that would make me petty cut a favorite and rank your favorite last. :haha: I like 80% of the vulnerable acts left though.  

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

its okay.  I do really like Lauren, thus protecting her to this point but Its not like you cut CeCe.  now that would make me petty cut a favorite and rank your favorite last. :haha: I like 80% of the vulnerable acts left though.  

Ok I’m glad  because I literally had a shortlist and everything was crossed off bc there’s someone left who likes everyone on the list but yeah I really tried my hardest to do a cut that didn’t offend anyone else or cut someone I liked myself. Also I support Cece so I’m behind you on that one ❤️ 

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

🙂 

7 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

:yes: 

Glad we agree there. 

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Same...... if not a higher percentage. :haha:  That's why I'm mostly worried for my Top 15-20% tile favorites right now because I'm gonna be sad about all of the cuts made (including my own cut of Dalton).

Just now, JC said:

Ok I’m glad  because I literally had a shortlist and everything was crossed off bc there’s someone left who likes everyone on the list but yeah I really tried my hardest to do a cut that didn’t offend anyone else or cut someone I liked myself. Also I support Cece so I’m behind you on that one ❤️ 

I was going to do that and do a non-offensive cut.  Until I heard someone was planning on cutting CeCe.  Now I am looking at cutting one of my favorites left vulnerable as retaliation.  I apparently am willing to cut my favorites if its in revenge.  :haha:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I was going to do that and do a non-offensive cut.  Until I heard someone was planning on cutting CeCe.  Now I am looking at cutting one of my favorites left vulnerable as retaliation.  I apparently am willing to cut my favorites if its in revenge.  :haha:

Elliott does this too.... and I never get why people would want to cut favorites of theirs. :haha: I get the petty reasoning but if you're stuck with half a group of contestants you don't like/care for I don't get it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Elliott does this too.... and I never get why people would want to cut favorites of theirs. :haha: I get the petty reasoning but if you're stuck with half a group of contestants you don't like/care for I don't get it.

Principle i guess?  If a contestant I've been fighting for gets removed and it could have been prevented, I can prevented a fan favorite from going through as direct retaliation.  As its been months of work protecting said favorites.  

Edited by Solaris

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I would actually do this so I totally get it lol

not like a TOP favorite but definitely like a second tier fave.

sassy ha ha GIF by Robert E Blackmon

15 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Principle i guess?  If a contestant I've been fighting for gets removed and it could have been prevented, I can prevented a fan favorite from going through as direct retaliation.  As its been months of work protecting said favorites.  

11 minutes ago, JC said:

I would actually do this so I totally get it lol

not like a TOP favorite but definitely like a second tier fave.

sassy ha ha GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Yah I do understand the principle of it. But yeah if it's an all-time favorite of mine i wouldn't do that. :haha: But I know everyone has their own way of playing lol.

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Brandy and Zendaya say hi.  😘

:dead:  

With Brandy - you literally nominated and targeted all of my all-time favorites. So I was gonna make us both suffer with the Brandy cut rather than me just suffering. :haha: 

With Zendaya - LOL I thought back on this and was like "wait I did this with Zendaya too. 🙈 " That was me starting chaos as I lost so many favorites beforehand.

That was still one of my most cutthroat paying games and so unlike me. :lmao: