16. Cyrus Villanueva
  17. Alexandra Burke
  18. Three Wishez
  19. Alex & Sierra
  20. Lauren Murray
  21. Samantha Jade

CYCLE 16 - THE FINAL DECISION

simon-1d-gif-1424477782.gif

In typical rankdown tradition, every ranker must cut 1 act from making the Top 20.

Here are the 20 acts that you must choose from:

Alexandra Burke

Diana Vickers

Joe McElderry
Stacey Solomon

Cher Lloyd

James Arthur
Fleur East

Lauren Murray

Saara Aalto

Dalton Harris

CeCe Frey

Sally Chatfield

Mahogany

Three Wishez

Christina Parie

Samantha Jade

Third Degree

Omar Dean

Cyrus Villanueva

Natalie Conway

You have 24 hours to confirm your decision, otherwise the randomizer will decide for you! 

@1234567890 @Elliott @JC @NGM @Steven_ @Solaris @~Tom~ @Zoey @*Wallace 

CHRISTINA PARIE

300?cb=20180908171640

I'm just going to get my final cut posted now, and I'm eliminating Christina Parie. I don't recall anyone ever requesting safety for her, and she's one of the acts I'm least familiar with. Sorry to any fans though. Anyway, The X Factor Wiki tells me that she competed on the third season of The X Factor Australia back in 2011. She was mentored by Mel B in the Girls Category.  She is a pop rock artist, and she covered Kelly Clarkson's "I Do Not Hook Up" at her audition. She impressed the judges, with Mel B saying she was surprised a record company hadn't signed her already and Guy Sebastian saying record companies look for people like Christina. Christina made it to the live shows, and some of the songs she covered include "Since U Been Gone," "Girls Just Want To Have Fun," "Gives You Hell," and "Zombie." She showcased her confident stage presence and edgy pop rock style well throughout the live shows, so it was considered a shock when she fell in the Bottom 2 in the Final 6 and then got eliminated. However, it wasn't the end for Christina. She released an album in 2012, as well as more music under the stage names KYA and Christina Castle. She seems to still be in the music scene, so that's good. But sorry to her fans, but out she goes from the rankdown now.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, *Chris said:

Hello.

@1234567890 @JC I am ending my shift soon so get your decision in. 

I had to move today and it was absolutely horrible. Ugh, I didn't realize you were going to randomize my decision when other rounds have not been that strict with the timing...

8 hours ago, *Chris said:

Also whoever the randomizer decides, @JC will need to rank them In his TOP 10 for missing the deadline. 

Honestly I find this unfair considering I follow deadlines regularly and the one day I needed a reprieve this happens. I don't mind Alex and Sierra, but it's fine whatever. It's been a day as you can tell since it's after 4am and we're finally finished.

8 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

1bfd1c97bf212647e45988f75cbacfe5.gif

Advancing Shayne Ward even thought the person I'm doing it for ghosted and will most like have his choice randomized. 🙂 

you're a queen, thank you love ❤️ 

7 hours ago, JC said:

I had to move today and it was absolutely horrible. Ugh, I didn't realize you were going to randomize my decision when other rounds have not been that strict with the timing...

Because I don’t want these two cycles to last two weeks when we are about to be done. Just send me a message and let me know - I knew you seen it and was around when it was posted though, that’s why. 

7 hours ago, JC said:

Honestly I find this unfair considering I follow deadlines regularly and the one day I needed a reprieve this happens. I don't mind Alex and Sierra, but it's fine whatever. It's been a day as you can tell since it's after 4am and we're finally finished.

I am sorry. If you really have a problem with it, you can put them at 11 but no lower than that.