The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

Bella Santiago

maxresdefault.jpg

How important was she to the rankdown when her name was spelled wrong on the main page for over month. I'm guessing Vee brought Bella Santiago into the rankdown based on Chris' reaction to the misspelling of her name. WHY DIDN'T VEE CORRECT US? I miss Vee. I'm getting off-topic now. Resciebelle "Bella" Barrios Santiago is a Filipino-Romanian singer. I see why Vee brought her into the rankdown now. I'm sorry. FORGIVE ME WHEREVER YOU ARE, VEE. Bella Santiago first came onto the scene in Romania in 2016 when she competed on Romania's version of Got Talent entitled Românii au talent. She competed on the 6th season of that show and placed 8th. Then in 2018 she even gained even more widespread attention when she competed on season 8 of X Factor Romania. Not only did she compete on the show but she won. I watched a performance of hers on YouTube and she does have a strong voice and stage presence. She reminds me of BeBe Chez. 😘 The performance I saw was a unique and fierce version of "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele. Imagine if Bey took the song and put her stamp on it. It was good and now I regret my decision in putting her up. I guess this is what happens when you don't research. She was great and she was a great addition to the rankdown, Vee.

12 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I just realized I just wrote the same name twice. :dead:

bella thorne GIF

It's Bella Santiago. 😘

LOL I kept reading your post trying to figure out the difference you wrote in the names but I was failing so hard. :dead:  

12 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Bella Santiago

maxresdefault.jpg

I watched a performance of hers on YouTube and she does have a strong voice and stage presence. She reminds me of BeBe Chez. 😘 The performance I saw was a unique and fierce version of "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele. Imagine if Bey took the song and put her stamp on it. It was good and now I regret my decision in putting her up. 

With you saying all of this I am sure i would have loved her, so I kinda regret voting against her too. :dead: 

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

She said yesterday in survivor rankdown, she was swamped with work.

This.

I’m behind in all the rankdowns I’m in. 

Could someone please remind me what write-up(s) I have to do here please?

AchingEmbarrassedAyeaye-size_restricted.
Jay James

I remember nothing about this man or a single performance but I’ve just seen Simon was his mentor and I’m not shocked by some of the songs chosen. I completely imagine that most of his performances were self indulgent nonsense. Jay probably struggled because of his mediocre voice but that means nothing when Ben Haenow and Fleur made the top two that season. JUSTICE FOR JAMES!

His performances on X Factor  include “Changing” by Paloma Faith, “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” by The Proclaimers (but I bet this was the Sleeping at Last version?) and “Tears in Heaven” by Eric Clapton. Uninspiring song choices for someone looking to win a competition. 

3G67Mc.gif
Danyl Johnson

Most overrated audition in history? and there’s been a fair few. He literally just shouts but it isn’t nice shouting. I enjoy a good screamer (go Gokey) but Danyl was just painful throughout his performances. He had virtually no control over his voice and his pitch was abysmal. That Whitney cover still gives me nightmares to this day. I don’t understand how he got all the way to fourth place when there were a few talented finalists that year. Miss Frank, Rachel and Jedward all say hi. 

He’s not singing these days I don’t think. He’s knocking on doors and giving away money instead. I mean, that’s a choice!

• Like 1