The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

image.jpeg.2c4d68cd34d1d5773c8677d7882dac2a.jpeg
Abi Alton

If I had to compile a list of least favourite contestants then Abi would probably be in it.

She’s another basic singer who got far because she played an instrument. I have no idea what Nicole did with her but I’m going to assume she didn’t do a lot since I think Abi would’ve done the same kind of thing had she been mentored by anyone. Abi’s niche was sucking the souls from songs and slowing them down so that they sounded as basic as her. 

She finally got eliminated when she landed in the bottom two against Hannah Barrett. You must be bad if you lose to Hannah! 🤣 She was a horrible contestant and the fact she placed higher in the vote than Luke some weeks disgusts me.

Saving Lauren Murray.

Altiyan Childs 

330px-Altiyan_Childs.jpg

Remember Ronan saying when Marlisa won: "It only took me fie years?" Well that's because Altiyan Childs was so terrible that Ronan wanted to forget his existence. Altiyan was on the second season of X Factor Australia and what a terrible winner he was; the worst of all of them. I remember him starting out the live shows with a hot mess performance of "Hey Soul Sister", and instead of going home like he should have, he advanced. And then his performances advanced beyond the level of nightmares. Were they good? Not really. He still remained on pub singer level, singing things like Livin On a Prayer, Sex on Fire and Beautiful Day. He started to get the pimp spot every week after like top 6 and won robbin Sally Chatfield in the process. 

After X Factr, he did things like whine about how he made ore as a forklift operator than as a performer, his manager getting busted for running a drug lab and he himself driving with drugs in his system. No wonder Ronan wanted nothing to do with him and nor will we any longer in this rankdown.

Saving: Sam Bailey 

Edited by ~Tom~

GIRLBAND

1000?cb=20151207212910

I don't know who these girls are, but Girlband is such an uninspiring name for a group. So, that's why I chose to eliminate them from this list of nominations. The X Factor Wiki tells me they are a pop group of two sisters and their two friends. They were mentored by Louis Walsh on the fifth series of The X Factor UK. Their first performance "Venus" in the live shows was fine. The harmonies could've been better. The song choice itself made for a kind of cheesy and unmemorable performance as it was more about delivering a fun performance instead of showcasing their talent. They were in danger after this performance as they landed in the Bottom 2, but they won the sing-off. Week 2 they sang "Heal The World," which was just okay. I suppose they had some pretty vocal moments, but it was just very forgettable. They landed at the bottom of the vote again, but they lost the sing-off and were eliminated. Anyway, sorry to any fans, out goes Girlband and their generic band name from this rankdown.

And I'm saving Louisa Johnson.

Kerry McGregor

Kerrymcgregor

Kerry McGregor was part of the third season of the X Factor UK.  She was part of the overs category that was mentored by Sharon Osborne.  She was an early elimination in the season making it all the way to the Top 9.  Kerry was unique in that she was the first individual in a wheelchair to make the finals of the show.  My favorite performance from her was week one when she sang You are the Sunshine Of My life.  She was safe this week, and the following week when she did I Don't Wanna Talk About it.  However Week 3 she found herself in the sing off after her performance of They Can't Take That Away From Me.  She lost the sing off to Ashley MacKenzie.  That was back in time when they reprised the same song that landed them in the bottom when performing in the sing offs.  I am glad that was changed in the following season.

Kerry passed away in 2010 from bladder cancer.  Sad :(.  I liked her voice, I just can't justify saving her over the remaining of the nominee's.

Save: Sami Brookes

2 Shoes

wpid-article-1318242222225-0e4af87400000

2 Shoes, compromising of two Essex girls named Charley and Lucy, are a singing duo act that was on Tulisa’s Groups team on X-Factor UK Series 8. Ah back in these earlier seasons of XFUK and before I had the AXS channel, I did not watch anything from the pre-live shows so I am not familiar with what 2 Shoes sang and what they did on those earlier stages of the season. They did make it to the Top 16 Live Shows and on Week 1 they sang “Something Kinda Ooooh” by Girls Aloud. That’s one of my favorite Girls Aloud songs but their version of it was meh and nothing special. There was a twist where the judges had to eliminate one of their own acts and sadly for 2 Shoes, Tulisa decided to eliminate them and she went for saving Nu Vibe as she felt they had more potential over 2 Shoes. I’m not sure how people felt about that decision but I was fine with it. 2 Shoes was apart of the Wildcard Comeback Twist in Week 6 but they placed 4th in votes with 11.3% of the vote. Since this is the 2nd Wildcard act from XFUK8 I eliminated back to back, I demand to finish this off in eliminating Jonjo Kerr next round. :giggle:

Here are their audition and “Something Kinda Ooooh” performance.

Saving: Lauren Platt

original.gif

Just now, Deeee said:

I don't want to offend anybody, but I am glad that a group named "2 Shoes" was eliminated swiftly from this game.

Idk i thought they were hilarious in the audition episodes and bootcamp.

Just now, Solaris said:

Idk i thought they were hilarious in the audition episodes and bootcamp.

I have never watched a single episode, so I'm not commenting on their time on the show.

This is me simply stating that the name "2 Shoes" is horrendous. LOL.

BAD LASHES

GP5488565.jpg

I think they were the first girl group to get eliminated on Season 5. They didn't make an impression on me so I don't care about eliminating them. Sorry girls, but I'm not sure you were memorable in even being bad. I think they were just very forgettable which is why they were eliminated first. On top of that, they were really anything special so you would not remember their voices. I don't remember what they sang, but I do remember that their mentor was Louis, so perhaps they had more potential and just did not have the mentorship to do anything about it. They also look very basic so they could definitely have used some oomph or some kind of "X Factor" to spice them up. Just looking at them, I'm bored, so that is a problem and may be why no one was passionate enough to vote for them. Hopefully that's 100 words, byeeeee!

12 hours ago, Elliott said:

Wasn't one of them pregnant?

Oooh I forgot about that but I think so. 😮 

12 hours ago, Deeee said:

I don't want to offend anybody, but I am glad that a group named "2 Shoes" was eliminated swiftly from this game.

12 hours ago, Deeee said:

I have never watched a single episode, so I'm not commenting on their time on the show.

This is me simply stating that the name "2 Shoes" is horrendous. LOL.

LOL Yeah I always thought that name was really silly. :dead: