Tiah Tolliver

Dexter Haygood

The Brewer Boys

Phillip Lomax

Sister C

Willie Jones

INTENSITY

latest?cb=20130909023130

Why did they think this was a good idea? Nobody wanted to watch a bunch of 12-year-olds on The X Factor, and nobody wanted to watch a group of ten of them together. YIKES AND YIKES AND YIKES. Well since there's ten of them, I'll just post their names to help with my word count. :giggle: The group consisted of Ma'at Bingham Shango, Francesca Duncan, John Lindahl, Austin Percario, Arin Ray, Ellona Santiago, Emily Wilson and Lauren Ashley. Arin Ray and Ellona Santiago would later make the finals as solo acts in the second and third season respectively. People say Ellona was robbed, but she had one good performance so let's calm down for a moment. Anyway, they were eliminated in 12th place, which was surprising since I figured they had so many friends and family alone between them that they'd get some votes. Oh well, toodles.

SAVE: Drew

Edited by Elliott

Rachel Crow

LyGPtgN53UQFX6KWf_gKf_qVp4j2GthonoleHvw7

Lawl.  For a show that had maybe one or two iconic moments in its short life, Rachel Crows elimination was exactly that, iconic.  The poor girl broke down in tears after Nicole sent  it to deadlock and the public vote was brought in to decide that Rachel was not worthy of a spot in the Top 4.  Who send Rachel out?  Well besides the Sherzy and LA Reid, Marcus Canty was the one who one uped her.  She had a better sing off then he did. and was overall more consistent.  But Rachel was young, immature and should have waited awhile to be on the season.  The odd thing is Rachel topped the votes in Week 3 and 4.  Her best performance for me was I'd Rather Go Blind.  Although props to her If I were a Boy in the bootcamp.  However she is worthy of the cut so we can relive her elimination.

:haha:  I shouldn't find that funny, as the poor girl had her dreams crushed but I just can't help it.

rachelcrow.jpg?w=980&q=75

QuickHiddenAlabamamapturtle-size_restric

Also this.

4Nkuy.gif

Edited by Solaris

Chris Rene

1rRZsfLu_400x400.jpg

Chris Rene, or Chris Reneal Failure as I called him back in the day, made it to 3rd place on the first season of X Factor (unforunately) despite being horrible every week. For this write up I think I'd like to refer to him as Discount!Vanilla Ice.

Discount!Vainilla Ice auditioned with a thoroughly mediocre original song of his called "Young Homie". He and his siter Gina both made it through to boot camp but she was cut there while he made it to the lives. Discout!Vanilla Ice preceeded to ruin so fine songs such as Let it Be and No One with his unneccessary rap verses, and he also attempted reggae which was headache inducing. That's not accounting for his awful rap perofrmances like Gangsta's Paradise. People might have thought he improved his last two weeks but I sure didn't see it from what I recall. I would love to see Wally's rant against him since he's apparently his ~least favorite contestant ever~ (which I find hilarious since he enjoys rap) but this will have to do. One of my least favorite XF contestants gone now.

Saving: Melanie

Edited by ~Tom~

Phillip Lomax

lomax.jpg

Phillip Lomax is another contestant i barely remember but he was of course one of the many contestants from X Factor U.S. Season 1 as are all of the nominees this round. :lmao: Phillip was a part of L.A. Reid's Boys team and was the first boot of the season placing 17th. I believe he was a Big Band/Jazz singer so he felt out of place on L.A.'s dominant Rap and R&B  category. And L.A. Reid mentors and R&B/Hip-Hop artists or at least ran a record label of R&B and Hip-Hop acts sooooo this was a diasterous pairing. Phillip sang "I'm a Believer" on the live shows and was eliminated that night. I think I thought that was a really bad song choice for him. So h was probaly bussed. I don't remember really anything else he sang prior to that. But bye Phillip.

Here's some videos of his performances on the show.

Saving: Marcus Canty

32b4a2d357f203d50bad11fff2ee7363.jpg

17 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Chris Rene

I would love to see Wally's rant against him since he's apparently his ~least favorite contestant ever~ (which I find hilarious since he enjoys rap) but this will have to do. One of my least favorite XF contestants gone now.

OMGGG I can't believe you still remember that. :dead: LOL my dislike for him was SO strong. :lmao: 

STACY FRANCIS

pWZIYzmm_400x400.jpg

Honestly, I don't remember anything about her, so there was no reason for me to save her or not cut her. I really love the picture above that I chose for her. It's got beautiful colors and she looks very vibrant. I feel she was in the Overs category so good for her for not giving up and still going for her dream. That dress is also doing a good job accentuating her curves. Apparently she was in a girl group before X Factor called ex-girlfriend. She looks like a crazy ex for sure. I would not want to be on her bad side. She used to be on Broadway and made it through four liveshows before she was eliminated. I don't really have anything to say about her performances because I don't remember any of them unfortunately...or fortunately. Now that I'm seeing her picture, I'm starting to vaguely remember her, but she def didn't have a moment so sorry, but bye girl, it's really not you're fault you were on a horrible season on a horrible version. Hopefully that is 100 words.

Save: Brewer Boys