The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Imagine being gay and wanting to cut the person responsible for this BOP

:bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo::bobo:

If I didn't want to go to pound town with Ben, Fleur would easily have been my favourite that year. :giggle: 

After Uptown Funk, there was no question she should have won. Ben won simply because girls and gays wanted to bang him, which usually I endorse, but was annoyed with that year because I wasn't one of them.

Also, aren't you American? Why you spelling favorite wrong?

Just now, JC said:

After Uptown Funk, there was no question she should have won. Ben won simply because girls and gays wanted to bang him, which usually I endorse, but was annoyed with that year because I wasn't one of them.

Also, aren't you American? Why you spelling favorite wrong?

Ben was more consistent overall, imo. Simon also stupidly had Fleur pull a Katharine McPhee and reprise Uptown Funk in the finale when she did it the week before the finale originally.

1. Favourite is technically the correct spelling. The reason the US doesn't spell words with a U is because in the older days, you had to pay per letter for newspaper printing, and it was cheaper to drop letters out of words. #capitalism

2. I'm in Canada, and they use the English spelling for words.

• Like 1

Just now, Elliott said:

1. Favourite is technically the correct spelling. The reason the US doesn't spell words with a U is because in the older days, you had to pay per letter for newspaper printing, and it was cheaper to drop letters out of words. #capitalism

Wow, the more you know - I had no idea :haha:

Just now, *Chris said:

And Canadian way of spelling it; probably auto-correcting it that way. 

I used to spell it that way even when I lived in the states to be a hipster. :giggle: But my electronic devices are all set to Canada, so they spell it that way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Ben was more consistent overall, imo. Simon also stupidly had Fleur pull a Katharine McPhee and reprise Uptown Funk in the finale when she did it the week before the finale originally.

2. I'm in Canada, and they use the English spelling for words.

Wait I feel like I'm not caught up on your life. Did you move in with Andrew???