The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

15 hours ago, Zoey said:

I haven’t even started any write ups as I’ve been busy with work hence why I haven’t really been around. I’ve only done my ranking of the top twenty.

Do you require an extension? 

Edited by *Chris

On August 12, 2020 at 12:02 AM, *Chris said:

Don't feel the need to send all of them at once - I don't mind if people send them as they go :haha:

Lol yeah this is a good suggestion here. :haha: As you know, I'm sending everything one by one. :thumbs:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Lol yeah this is a good suggestion here. :haha: As you know, I'm sending everything one by one. :thumbs:

Ohhh that’s a good idea I’m gonna start flooding Chrissy’s inbox too ❤️ because I have been drafting them off idf and it’s been driving me nuts with formatting

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, JC said:

Ohhh that’s a good idea I’m gonna start flooding Chrissy’s inbox too ❤️ because I have been drafting them off idf and it’s been driving me nuts with formatting

Ooh yes, the formatting is definitely a frustrating part to this. :haha: 😐 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

The simple solution is just to not do any cute formatting so the host can format the posts how they like 🙂

/still have PTSD over @Deeee's Drag Race write-ups

I will agree just bc I’m lazy garbage that won’t put effort in formatting at all :yes:

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

Sending my public ranking now!

Just a heads up, Fleur is missing from the top 20 in the first post of the thread. I was really confused at first because my rankings weren't adding up. :haha:

Oh thanks for letting me know :haha: 

@*Chris planning to finish the rest tonight, but I might go into the wee hours of the morning aka 8/15 3AM, just wanted to make sure this was okay? I think others may have requested an extension, but just wanted to give you a heads up.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, *Chris said:

PSA: do not worry about writing big novels as Wally got that covered! 

:dead: 

i can't wait to see everyone's reactions to my novels. :haha: I put a lot of work into them so I hope everyone enjoys them!

I'm working on the Last two but not sure I will get them done tonight. So will likely need an extension.

On 6/26/2020 at 3:25 AM, *Wallace said:

Except Leona would never make the finals as she was 110% your final cut?

On 6/26/2020 at 3:26 AM, Elliott said:

Not if there’s going to be wind up being some type of immunity in play.

the voice i give up GIF

• Haha 1