The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

FrailBleakAstarte-size_restricted.gif
Rachel Adedeji

I think this is more than a fair placement for Rachel and I feel as if the others had more standout performances than her. Rachel was a contestant on X Factor UK 6. Rachel had a pretty solid journey from her audition to the judges houses so she was an easy pick for Dannii. She went in to the finals as one of the stronger vocalists but got lost in the shuffle the first week. Who chose that god awful song for her? I refuse to admit that Robbie Williams is one of Rachel’s heroes. It landed her in the bottom two but it was already written that Kandy Rain would leave at this point due to Cheryl’s bullying. She then decided to go with a Beyoncé song the week after and it was just... forgettable. It was a decent performance but it had no substance and it wasn’t the best song to try make the impact she needed to. Especially after landing in the bottom two the week prior. She landed in the bottom two again but this time with Rikki. She gave the better performance during the sing-off and was saved by the judges. Week three was when she came in to her own and made the impression that a lot of people were hoping for. Sure, the song choice was predictable but she  S O L D  I T. She topped the votes that week and it’s still amazing how someone went from so low in the voting to the top! This should’ve been the start of something fantastic but she found herself back in the bottom two during week four. I would’ve had Lucie there instead of her as she was the most bland singer the show has ever seen but whatever. Rachel went head to head with Lloyd this week and should’ve stayed. Their sing-off performances were leagues apart but Lloyd was ill and Simon made the decision to take it to the deadlock and she was sent home. Rachel went on to appear in the West End and then appear in one of the UK’s biggest soap operas, Hollyoaks. I think she’d been on the show for a few years before quitting earlier this year. She was recently in the public eye due to outing racism on the Hollyoaks set. Hopefully we see some music from her in the future.

Saving Sam.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Wally liked my write-up on Louisa so much he wants me to do one on someone else I hated from that season. ❤️ 

SeparateFantasticIndianjackal-size_restr

I'm giving you what you want either way I vote so I am like.... UGH. :dead:  

58 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Vote to eliminate:

Lauren Murray - Nico
Kevin Davy White - JC, Wallace

You're welcome Sola unless I change my mind again. But I will leave this thread or awhile so i don't. :haha: 

thanks ❤️