The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

Matt Linnen

X-Factor-Matt-Linen-leaves-X-Factor.jpg

A bearded guy named Matt? I assume he must have been Elliott's fave this season. But can he or anyone else remember a thing he sang all season? No hands raised? That's what I thought.

Matt was on series 14 of the X Factor and part of the Over 28s category mentored by Nicole Scherzinger.  He worked as an English plasterer prior to the show and was from Southend-on-Sea, Essex. He made it to soxth place (the semi finals), where he was eliminated alongside The CutKelvins after singing Gimme Shelter the night before. Some other songs he sang were Scars to Your Beautiful, Livin La Vida Loca, Careless Whisper, and Fallin'. I think this is 100 words so out he goes from this rankdown. 

1 minute ago, ~Tom~ said:

But can he or anyone else remember a thing he sang all season? No hands raised? That's what I thought.

His and Kevin’s performances are the only

performances I remember from that year.

71pwoI-UAHL.jpg

He was runner up on the 6th series of X Factor Australia. I was not a fan of his as I felt he had some pretty bad performances. Also, his style was not my cup of tea. Most importantly, this guy needs an appointment with a barber where he gets all that ridiculous hair shaved off. I can not stand it, it is too distracting. Long hair on guys looks awful, no exceptions. Anyways, Dean Ray is also not his real name, his last name is actually Pritchard, which maybe sounds worse, but it is not really that bad to me? Not sure if they thought it did not sound like a star, but he is not a star anyway. His loss was considered a surprise since Marlisa had bottom 2ed the week before, but Brothers3 was probably the biggest shock since they had never bottom'ed and finished first the week all the results were exposed. But Australia is IDF's wet dream where females seem to always underdog their way to the win, so it was not really that surprising.

@*Chris sorry that took so long, although maybe it wasn't bad compared to others in this rankdown :giggle: