idolforums.com
*Chris

The X Factor Rankdown (New cycle will be posted once all write-ups are in)

Andrew Lawson: Wallace

Danyl Johnson:

Max Stone:

Rowetta Satchell:

Shiane Hawke: Wallace

Try Star: 

Andrew Lawson: Wallace, Steven

Danyl Johnson:

Max Stone:

Rowetta Satchell:

Shiane Hawke: Wallace, Steven

Try Star: 

RIKKI LONEY

BUS8uX1.gif

Rikki Loney competed on The X Factor UK back in 2009. He was part of the sixth series of the show, and he was mentored by Cheryl Cole in the Boys Category. He was eliminated in the audition rounds the previous year, but he returned and made it to the live shows this time. He seems like a really nice guy, so it's a shame his vocals weren't impressive enough to make it far in the competition. His audition performance of "These Arms of Mine" was decent, but it was an uneven vocal performance. He sang "Back to Black" for the first week of the live shows. This performance was okay, but he seemed nervous. The judges even said he needed to gain some more confidence while Simon said he lacked star quality. As for his "Respect" performance....yikes. This was not good. Terrible song choice for him, and the performance came across as too cheesy. The dancing was tough to watch too. He landed in the Bottom 2 after this performance, and he sang "Flying Without Wings" in the sing-off. This song suited him much better, but it wasn't enough for the judges to save him. He was eliminated, finishing in 11th place overall. I don't know what Rikki is up to almost eleven years after his time on The X Factor, but the best of luck to him in his endeavors. Sorry to Rikki and his fans, but out he goes from the rankdown.

Edited by Steven_

Andrew Lawson: Wallace, Steven

Danyl Johnson: Tom

Max Stone:

Rowetta Satchell:

Shiane Hawke: Wallace, Steven, Tom 

Try Star: 

ELLIE LOVEGROVE

340?cb=20180928170027

Ellie Lovegrove competed on The X Factor Australia back in 2013. She was mentored by Redfoo in the Girls Category. I'm watching her "Girl on Fire" audition on YouTube....and it's fine. I've heard better covers of that song, but she did well enough to advance to the next round. I can't find her first two performances in the live shows, so I'm skipping ahead to Week 3 when she sang "I'm Like A Bird." Hmm...This is okay. She's singing it well enough, but the song choice limits what she could possibly do with her voice. I was more impressed by the little bit of  "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" from the previous week in the pre-performance package. In Week 4, she performed "Wings." I thought this performance would've been better than it was. The vocals were good, but she missed quite a few notes. She looked nervous during the performance too. Sadly, she landed in the Bottom 2 after this performance. For her sing-off performance, she chose to sing "I Got You (I Feel Good)." This was not a good song choice for a sing-off. She's singing it well enough, but it's not a "save me" kind of performance. She should've picked something else. Anyway, she did end up getting eliminated after this performance, finishing in 9th place. Sorry to Ellie and her fans, but out she goes from the rankdown.

Andrew Lawson: Wallace, Steven

Danyl Johnson: Tom, Elliott

Max Stone:

Rowetta Satchell:

Shiane Hawke: Wallace, Steven, Tom, Elliott

Try Star: 

Andrew Lawson: Wallace, Steven, Zoey

Danyl Johnson: Tom, Elliott, Zoey

Max Stone:

Rowetta Satchell:

Shiane Hawke: Wallace, Steven, Tom, Elliott

Try Star: 

Andrew Lawson: Wallace, Steven, Zoey, Victoria

Max Stone:

Rowetta Satchell:

Shiane Hawke: Wallace, Steven, Tom, Elliott, Victoria

Try Star: 

Andrew Lawson: Wallace, Steven, Zoey, Victoria, Nico

Max Stone: Nico

Rowetta Satchell:

Shiane Hawke: Wallace, Steven, Tom, Elliott, Victoria

Try Star: 

Leroy Bell

250?cb=20130908232105

Bless XFUS for giving me a good supply of flops to keep cutting till I have to set my sights on something new. But since I still have a number of them to cut, let's just do this write up. Anyway, who? Like I know this apply to 3/4 of the contestants from the US version, but still... W H O ? ? ?. From a quick google search all I have is that he was really old, but he doesnt look that old so he has that going for him I guess. He made it through a couple of performances just being safe, and then was quickly disposed of the moment he hit the bottom (well, the mentors didn't eliminate them, the public did via deadlock). Don't care, out he goes.

Stereo Hogzz

250?cb=20130909033409

This one hits all the marks a who for X Factor. Group? Check. Unmemorable members? A resounding yes. Maybe too many of them? Probably, I would have to remember if anyone was good enough and was getting dragged down by filler lol. Bottom 2 appearance the first time they were available for that? You got it here. And they didn't even get bounced in votes by that and got eliminated the following week? Bingo!!! I honestly have nothing else to add lmao, but Im really short on words so: for the live weeks,  they sang Try a Little Tenderness, Rhythm Nation, Emotion, Ain't No Other Man and You Are Not Alone. If that's not enough, let me know and I will try to find out their names lol.

Shiane & Andrew are elimination - @Solaris is responsible for their write-ups. 

@1234567890 is up next - she cannot nominate anyone who have immunity or nominated during Sola's round. 

Shiane Hawke

4501864-16x9-large.jpg?v=5

Jesus, finally.  Shiane is one of my least favorite contestants ever from X-Factor Australia ever.  She was a young school girl when she applied for the show.  She wound up on team Natalie in Season 4 (in the girls category), and made it all the way to the final 5, bleeding ears around the nation as she advanced week in and week out.  Shiane sang with a weird affection in her voice, that was horrendous.  It was a mix of goat and annoying.  I think she made it s far as she did because she was likable, which also explains why she was safe every week despite being terrible.  She has no performances worth mentioning, because each was increasingly worse then the last.  We are blessed that my six chair challenge eliminated her.  You are all welcome.  

Andrew Lawson

image.jpeg.29ca624791f468e394553db41895958e.jpeg

Andrew Lawson graced the stage during season 2 of X-Factor Australia.  This was the revival season, and the series had something to prove.  Andrew was in th boys category and on team Kyle Sandilands.  Andrew performed decently throughout the season.  Wasn't a standout like Sally, or Hayley (rightful winner of Season 2), but he was non-threatening and the public liked him.  He avoided the bottom all season getting to the finale.  He eventually lost out to Altiyan and Sally.  The one performance I remember that stuck out to me was his cover of Black and Gold by Sam Sparro.  Maybe its because I love the song and was happy someone was performing it.  I think it was the time he distinguished himself as someone different though.  I appreciated that.

mel b nbc GIF by America's Got Talent

Mel B: I'm hoping you all do the right thing to protect these two from Demi "I Love Me" Lovato.

01. Sam Bailey

02. Louisa Johnson

03. Aya

04. Jonny Labey

05. Ricki Lake

06. Belle Santiago

Sam Bailey - Elliott

Louisa Johnson - Elliott

Aya

Jonny Labey

Ricki Lake - Solaris

Belle Santiago - Solaris